What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The news.

Getting ready to watch Letterman.

Two and a Half Men.

I will say this, every other commercial is for booze. Those Canadians sure know how to party, eh.

Yup. When it comes to alcohol, those guys from the Great White North know what they are talking aboot.

Yup. When it comes to alcohol, those guys from the Great White North know what they are talking aboot.

Considering what they pay for liquor up there, I don't know how they can afford to get drunk. And the price of their cigarettes? Forget it. Sex needs to be pretty great to justify lighting up a $.50 or $.60 smoke when you're done.

Kevin

Watching tonight's DVR'd episode of So You Think You Can Dance.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (Which I highly recommend).

Oh, BTW, am I the only one or does anybody else really like Pawn Stars on the History Channel?

body of lies

After a month of having Star Trek and watching it twice, finally mailed it back to Netflix and will be getting The Hangover tomorrow :clapp:

After a month of having Star Trek and watching it twice, finally mailed it back to Netflix and will be getting The Hangover tomorrow :clapp:

Try taking aspirin or Tylenol before going to bed if you've been drinking. Seems to help prevent those. :D

I'm taping The Maltese Falcon. Right now, my little punkin has us watching The Sing Off. Show choirs off the street. I just watched a five some of pantsuited middle age Mary Kay reps sing an a capella Beach Boys medley.

It was something.

Kevin

I just remembered I taped the City game this afternoon. I think they play Bolton. Heading up to watch it shortly.

Oops, wasn't Bolton. It was Tottenham. And I shouldn't have bothered!

Oh, BTW, am I the only one or does anybody else really like Pawn Stars on the History Channel?

I like Pawn Stars. Those guy's know there stuff or find someone who does. I was there, in the store, in September and bought Liz a really nice necklace. They were taping, so we had to stay in the front half, but it was pretty cool.

I just watched "The Blind Side", what a fantastic story. Even if you're not a football fan, it's a great movie. Also - if you didn't already love Sandra Bullock, you'll wish she were your Momma after watching this.*

*that didn't sound nearly as corny in my head as it does when I write it out...

I just watched "The Blind Side", what a fantastic story. Even if you're not a football fan, it's a great movie. Also - if you didn't already love Sandra Bullock, you'll wish she were your Momma after watching this.*

I'm not really thinking that I'd want to think of Sandra as my momma! That would ruin everything!

We watched this movie a couple of weeks ago and really liked it. It was fun and touching. SJ cracked me up!

Sandra Bullock was terrific in it - she's definitely one of my favorite actresses.

"The Suite Life of Zack and Codey."

Gawd, I loathe the Disney Channel.

"The Suite Life of Zack and Codey."

Gawd, I loathe the Disney Channel.

Several ICarlys in a row on right now. When are Sam and Freddie going to get together? They just kissed to get it out of the way.

Kevin

It's Thursday so that means Survivor and The Mentalist will be on in a bit.

Tonight and Sunday night is all that's left of Survivor Samoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back