What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching masters hilites and waiting for bones an fringe to come on

Several ICarlys in a row on right now. When are Sam and Freddie going to get together? They just kissed to get it out of the way.

Kevin

iCarly is the best of them (and Spencer is cute in a scary cougar sort of way), but they show that episode about twice a week.

"Phineas and Ferb." Did I mention that I loathe the Disney Channel?

Jersey Shore on MTV. There is something wrong with me - it's like watching a train wreck, but I can't look away.

Jersey Shore on MTV. There is something wrong with me - it's like watching a train wreck, but I can't look away.
I made it about 5 minutes into that show. Sad but thats the way I always pictured New Jersey.

I made it about 5 minutes into that show. Sad but thats the way I always pictured New Jersey.

Tiny bits of it are like that, but much of NJ is like New England. Beautiful old towns with quant downtown areas and lovely homes.

Tiny bits of it are like that, but much of NJ is like New England. Beautiful old towns with quant downtown areas and lovely homes.

My guess is that none of that side is appearing on this show.

"Zombie" on Netflix. Italian Zombie movie from 1979. I have been catching up on classic horror movies lately. It features a great underwater Zombie vs. Shark scene! :bulgy-eyes:

I'm watching Colts-Jags on NFL.com.

My guess is that none of that side is appearing on this show.
Are you sure? Im pretty sure the whole state is like that.
Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]9RfUMBgfhn0[/YOUTUBE]

Im watching the Kings/Flames on the DVR.

im watching news right now...

btw... 'the situation' is hillarious

DVR'd episodes of this weeks The Mentalist and Criminal Minds.

:banana: Nothing. Boo is in bed, so the Disney Channel is turned off. :banana:

was playing Madden 10 on XBOX360 but now watching MIL @ CLE (NBA).

Watson vs Couples (1997) on TGC.

Just got done watching "The Hangover". Pretty funny movie. The worst part is I can relate to so many parts of that movie just from the last couple years.

We just finished watching the City game vs Sunderland, now I'm watching the KU-Michigan game.

I saw Diane's friend who works at KU on TV during the game. They interviewed her for the "Going Green" promotion that ESPN had for this game.

Im watching "Benji the Hunted".
Shipwrecked wonder dog protects orphan cougars

Its probably the best out of the Benji series.

saturday night football dal @ no

Criminal Minds.

Also have the Saints-Cowboys game in one of my browser windows on nfl.com.

Aerial America: Hawai'i on the Smithsonian Channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back