What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The snow coming down. It looks pretty tonight. It's fluffy and sparkly and the night sky is very bright.

It tried to snow here today, but didn't succeed.

He might want to turn it back on, it's gotten better.

boondocks.

Norman-Couples, 1996 Shell's WWOG on TGC.

Norman-Couples, 1996 Shell's WWOG on TGC.

Watched that too. Norman played the front terribly, starting out double bogey, bogey and then he had that triple. Back side was better. That course looked tough, especially with the wind! Good episode - I enjoy all the WWoG episodes.

watched street thief... a 'documentary' on discovery... it was surprisingly good

I just watched "The Blind Side", what a fantastic story. Even if you're not a football fan, it's a great movie. Also - if you didn't already love Sandra Bullock, you'll wish she were your Momma after watching this.*

A lady friend of mine took her girls to see that movie and texted me from the theater that "Sandra Bullock pwns this movie."

The Kid turned it off, because he didn't like the way it was going.

Spoiler
Dallas is evil.

Riiiiiiigggghhht. Because NO new york teams are evil.

Spoiler
Except for ALL of them.

Watching the season finale of Survivor: Samoa. Staying away from the spoiler thread until it's over. Five more minutes before they announce the winner.

watching haunted history on... the history channel

TiVo'd Jersey Shore, oh its soooo bad :rofl:

I'm watching the 'Skins-Cowboys game. Not sure why.

Finished watching season 4 of dexter last weekend... MAN i love that show, and I almost can't wait for season 5 to start!

No Reservations. I need to go to Spain and eat my way across the country. Man, they know what the hell they're doing over there.

Kevin

No Reservations. I need to go to Italy and eat my way across the country. Man, they know what the hell they're doing over there.

Kevin

forrest-gump-2.jpg

No Reservations. I need to go to Spain and eat my way across the country. Man, they know what the hell they're doing over there.

Kevin

No Reservations. I need to go to Italy and eat my way across the country. Man, they know what the hell they're doing over there.

Kevin

I think I'm detecting a theme here.

The Carrie Underwood Christmas special is on at 7:00 CT on FOX. I missed it when they showed it last week and they are showing it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back