What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be watching that too MO. Thanks for mentioning it! (We're rcording the Carrie Underwear show to watch tomorrow)

Oregon State vs BYU in the Maaco Bowl. Go Beavs!

Halftime at the KU-Cal game.

Spoiler
Not real impressive so far for Kansas.

Halftime at the Maaco Bowl too.
Spoiler
23-7, BYU. C'mon Beavs!

Game's over.

Spoiler
KU poured it on in the last ten minutes. They win by 15. 49th straight home win.

Game's over.

Spoiler
KU poured it on in the last ten minutes. They win by 15. 49th straight home win.

The first half of that game was a good one, Cal kept on inching their way back...

I'm watching the Big Break PEI marathon, LOL...

I wonder if GC is going to run them all back to back marathons this week.

I am procrastinating packing for my holiday travel and watching Gone in 60 Seconds. I am not a Cage fan, but I do like this movie.

I wonder if GC is going to run them all back to back marathons this week.

They only show a select few seasons as repeats. I keep my eye open for the others but it never happens. Harry is wanting them to rerun them all too.

They only show a select few seasons as repeats. I keep my eye open for the others but it never happens. Harry is wanting them to rerun them all too.

I want to see Big Break Ka'anapali :)

Keep me posted Smallville ;)

Did GC ever put any of the BB's out on DVD?

There's a few, and Harry posted the link to BB: Mesquite where it's available online. I'll see if I can find it. Check Amazon for the ones on DVD, but they want a lot for them.

I just looked through January 4, and there's no more showings after tomorrow.

Couldn't sleep so The Hangover on Blu... again.

Can't sleep either, so watching BB PEI.

watching curb your enthusiasm on demand

watching my 401k bleed more $$$..where's my stimulus package? :beat-up:

watching my 401k bleed more $$$..where's my stimulus package? :beat-up:

Oh, c'mon--the market's down all of two points today. You have me worried there for a moment.

The Suite Life of Zach and Cody.................. yep it sucks having a pre-teen and a kindergarten aged girls.

Fox News

The Suite Life of Zach and Cody.................. yep it sucks having a pre-teen and a kindergarten aged girls.

Yup--the Disney Channel is far, far worse than Nick.

That Eloise Christmas movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back