What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Portland/Denver game. Go Blazers!

Birmingham-Chelsea soccer.

Supercross Season Preview

Im watching it right now. Im pretty excited about this season. Ive got tickets to the first three Anaheim rounds, Vegas and we might go to San Fransisco and San Diego this year too.

Fulham-Tottenham soccer game.

Im watching it right now. Im pretty excited about this season. Ive got tickets to the first three Anaheim rounds, Vegas and we might go to San Fransisco and San Diego this year too.

It's too bad they don't televise more of the series, I'm looking forward to the season opener on the 9th.

It's too bad they don't televise more of the series, I'm looking forward to the season opener on the 9th.

Between Speed and CBS they show every race. They just dont show enough of it. You get one heat and a main and thats it. If they do a few of them live again well get the whole race.

Between Speed and CBS they show every race. They just dont show enough of it. You get one heat and a main and thats it. If they do a few of them live again well get the whole race.

I'll have to start setting the DVR, if you don't mind posting up when they are going to be on that would be awesome. I always forget about them, do they show them pretty much at the same time or is it random like the NHRA events?

I'll have to start setting the DVR, if you don't mind posting up when they are going to be on that would be awesome. I always forget about them, do they show them pretty much at the same time or is it random like the NHRA events?
Usually the 450s are the next day and the 250s are mid week. If I remember Ill remind you. :act-up:

CT has been airing PSAs about holiday drinking and driving. One was just on. They're quite somber.

Extract. Mike Judge film. I have high hopes.

Kevin

Extract. Mike Judge film. I have high hopes.

Kevin

I enjoyed it. My wife didn't so much. Didn't live up to Office Space, but it has its moments.

We're watching the Emerald Bowl, I hope BC wins!!!!

The new Kia car commercial

The new Kia car commercial

Maybe I'm missing something, but what in the world does that big hamster have to do with anything?!?! :confused2:

We just watched The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past and Premonition.

Extract was good. Now The Hangover. Two R rated movies in one night. Jr. Esox is at a sleepover.

Kevin

boondocks.

L and O SVU.

Keeping the Faith (Biography Channel).

Redskins vs. Dallas.

I hope they both lose.

Mad at both WSE and Harry?

Not at all. I'm a Bears fan.

It amazed me when I lived in D.C.--the pop radio stations played the Redskins fight song. I couldn't sing my own alma mater, but that fight song haunted my dreams.

skins/cowgirl game... yes im that bored

I'm watching Pawn Stars. These people amaze me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back