What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just showed Tom Watson at the KU game vs Belmont. Seems his daughter goes to Belmont.

Watching the "Ace of Cakes" on Food Network.

Just got done watching Wisconsin vs Miami in the Champs Sports Bowl. Great win for the Badgers. Miami made the game interesting at the end, but the Badgers dominated that game. It was nice to see them get back to playing Wisconsin football: running the ball and playing very good defense.

Im watching Rambo First Blood: Part II.
How is it still First blood if its a sequel?

EDIT: Cool, I forgot it had the guy from the Karate Kid in it.

Watching 20/20. This one is about real-life story behind Michael Oher, subject of "The Blind Side" which was a very good movie.

Yet another no-name bowl game.

NFL Total Access....these college bowls are boring

Rambo First Blood Part II again.While Chuck Norris did a great job with the POWs in Missing in Action 1 & 2, Rambo is still better.

watching big love on demand

Dog Whisperer.

I remember the days Nebraska was seemingly always in the Orange Bowl.

Houston vs. Air Force bowl game and once again it's two teams that I didn't watch play this season. Looks like I might have picked the wrong team.:banghead:

Houston vs. Air Force bowl game and once again it's two teams that I didn't watch play this season. Looks like I might have picked the wrong team.:banghead:

I would have expected Houston to win this game too, basically because they had been ranked for a good portion of the season. Still a lot of football left to be played.

I've been flipping between Houston vs. Air Force CFB bowl game, and Indiana vs. Michigan CBB game

Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

The end of the Houston-Air Force game. I probably picked Houston!

im watching how do they do it on sci channel

It's intermission of The Sound of Music. Jacqui and Samantha (niece) are making brownies. Came downstairs to check in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back