What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenn Beck.

I've listened to his radio show. Never watched the TV show.

I've listened to his radio show. Never watched the TV show.

Its a really good show. Tonight was his stuff for the best of the year.

Glenn Beck.

Good choice. I have a friend that leans (far) left. Turns his nose up every time I mention him. LOL

NHL Winter Classic

Someone is messing with me because I keep changing the channel and Brian Boitano's Skating Spectacular keeps popping back up.

Someone is messing with me because I keep changing the channel and Brian Boitano's Skating Spectacular keeps popping back up.

Sure.... LOL! I just popped American Gangster in the HD-DVD player.

You need to have a serious talk with your girlfriend.

Sugar Bowl so GG can watch her Gators.

Did you get to watch your Seminoles earlier? It was good to see Bowden go out with a win, even if I did pick against them.

Sugar Bowl so GG can watch her Gators.

You're joking, right? I thought they were yours.

The Kid has officially decided on Florida instead of FSU as his ticket to the NFL.

Did you get to watch your Seminoles earlier? It was good to see Bowden go out with a win, even if I did pick against them.

I saw quite a bit of it. It was nice to see, because they were down right bad this year.
You're joking, right? I thought they were yours.

The Kid has officially decided on Florida instead of FSU as his ticket to the NFL.

Oh Gosh no. I hate the Gators. But they are my wife's school. I went to FSU.

Oh Gosh no. I hate the Gators. But they are my wife's school. I went to FSU.

How do I have this totally backwards? Isn't FSU the home of jorts? Okay, GG can cheer for The Kid in about 7 years.

Re: What are you watching?

Re: What are you watching?

Dog Whisperer marathon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was flipping through channels and decided to watch Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, but my cable company no longer carries the Food Network as of today.

Thats odd. I did not know Scripps was in any major negotiation troubles. I assume you do not get HGTV or Fine Living either huh?

I was flipping through channels and decided to watch Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, but my cable company no longer carries the Food Network as of today.

Was your cable company a part of the Fox, Time Warner battle that has been going on the last few weeks. They reached some type deal today to allow most subscribers to continue to receive certain programing. One reason I'm staying with Direct TV for now although they have pulled some real questionable things in the past also. I have had a few problems with them but held firm and won a small battle in the end.

Have been watching the "How its Made" marathon.

Catching up on LOST season 3. Twilight Zone marathon also. It's kind of a New Years Day tradition.

Thats odd. I did not know Scripps was in any major negotiation troubles. I assume you do not get HGTV or Fine Living either huh?

Yes, they're all gone and Cablevision is blaming Scripps. I didn't hear anything about it either until the channels were gone.

It's Me or the Dog.

Yes, they're all gone and Cablevision is blaming Scripps. I didn't hear anything about it either until the channels were gone.

I have done a lot of work with Scripps over the years. A lot! I have never heard of them doing anything like this. They are usually always about the consumer first, and I do not see any other cable outlet losing the channels. Very odd.

Hopefully you get it back.

dogs 101 on animal planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back