Status
Not open for further replies.
Miranda Cosgrove's seven secrets.

I'm not in charge.

Re: What are you watching?

Lost rerunj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not watching it yet but the Tom Watson show is on TGC right now. We'll probably watch it over the weekend.

today show

Bowersox, Casey, Siobhan and Big Mike.

Maybe sub out Lee for Siobhan, but he has the personality of a stick.

Bowersox to win it.

bowersox is the hands down fave... she has all the natural talent...
siobhan was my fave early on (not bad to look at) but her singing is gotten one dimensional...
casey has that huey lewis voice...
not a fan of big mike... singing is okay... but the performance looks way odd to me...
they need to get rid of the kid... he bothers me...
lee can sing... but youre right about the personality

I think Aaron (aka "the kid") is going home tonight. Casey was the best of the night IMO. Lee, Big Mike and Crystal were OK, but Crystal needs to stay away from Country Music. Siobhan did her screaming thing again at the end of her number. It was annoying, but the judges like her.

I pick Crystal, Lee and Siobhan as the Top 3, with Crystal being this year's winner.

MSNBC...

Quest for the Goblin Shark

I think Aaron (aka "the kid") is going home tonight. Casey was the best of the night IMO. Lee, Big Mike and Crystal were OK, but Crystal needs to stay away from Country Music. Siobhan did her screaming thing again at the end of her number. It was annoying, but the judges like her.

I pick Crystal, Lee and Siobhan as the Top 3, with Crystal being this year's winner.

wow... lee in your #2 spot?
im thinking crystal... casey... then lee or siobhan

im watching minute to win it... on demand...
then tonight is tincup on tgc

Minute to Win It.

I think this is a repeat. The teacher lady looks familiar.

Sports Center of course

THE GREAT TV AUCTION! The last five days have seemed like six weeks. It never ends. How much money does Public TV need? Mrs. Esox insists on watching, yet to the best of my knowledge, has yet to bid on anything. I think last year she bought some shredding time to get rid of office files, and like 10 miilion business cards for me. She must want me to work until I'm 250 years old. Look at her over there, laying on the love seat. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting for the perfect deal to come up. If she doesn't see something in the next day, she'll bid on something, just to bid.

On a side note, the signed Brett Favre items do not attract the bids they once did here in Cheeseland.

Kevin

Ultimate fighter. Ortiz vs. Lidell

Sportscenter

Minute to Win It.

I watched that show for the first time last night. Looks like a fun show. That gal (forget her name) was great, but the ping pong ball/water glass challenge is just too hard. She should have ignored her family and friends and taken the $125k. They owe her $75k.

Golf Central Pre game show

fringe... i think agent dunham is hawt!

Just watched Survivor. Cold Case in about 45 minutes.

I'm watching Rachel Maddow kick some butt of some guy who is for the racist imigration laws in Arizona.

office,community,parks and recreation,and the marriage ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back