What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Just finished Black Bird. Great.
watching Lincoln Lawyer. Very good.
just watched Prey. Very good.
still watching Westworld, The Old Man, For All Mankind.

Watching the Sandman on Netflix.

I REALLY like the storyline and the presentation, however... casting Patton Oswalt as the Raven was a TERRIBLE choice.

Gravity Falls

Finished Lincoln Lawyer. Hope there will be a second season.

I just started watching Rutherford Falls, and it is hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lightyear.

Miles family likes it.

All caught up on Better Call Saul and The Boys, started The Bear on Hulu and a few episodes in its pretty good.

Good lord westworld is just a continuing trainwreck this season. So bad

Just finished Lightyear with my daughter. Pretty good.

Just finished the first season of Breaking Bad last night. Nothing was really peaking my interest so I decided to re-watch this as it's been a while.

I started watching the "IP Man" series of movies on Netflix. They star Donnie Yen (Chirrut Îmwe from 'Rogue One') who I recognize from a lot of Martial Arts movies I've come across over the years. The first one was subtitled with Cantonese Audio. Fine- I could kind of glance over and catch the gist of what was happening. It is shot very well and the fight sequences aren't over the top at all. A few light touches here and there. Pretty good... The second movie continues the story after the war, but it has an English Dub over the top. I got through half of it and turned off the dubbing. Left on the Cantonese audio and put on the subtitles. There's something about the English dubbing that loses a LOT of the inference in the speech. While I know absolutely no Cantonese at all, I think I can get more meaning out what I CAN'T understand than what I can.

3rd in the series introduces Bruce Lee as a disciple. (it is, after all, based on true life events)

The Nice Guys.

Ryan Gosling's comedic ability is underrated.

anigif_enhanced-mid-21645-1463408876-11.gif

Little League World Series Western Regional Tournament. That’s a long title for some little dudes playing ball. About 15 minutes more until I can go to bed.

My daughter wanted to watch "The Grinch", the new one. It has really grown on me. Might actually be my favorite now. 🤷‍♂️

Dp World Tour. Love watchitthis early mornings.

Wow westworld crashed and burned. I hope it's over. I hope that's it.

I hope hbo finds a way to actually finish a series one day.

me andittle guy started Lightyear

The Day The Music Died : The Story of American Pie

Liking "The Resort" and "Rutherford Falls" on Peacock. And I thought "The Sandman" was outstanding.

Started Sandman the other night..... and am sort of intrigued by it.....

Lightyear, am about 3/4 of the way through.... if only the kids could have an attention span on something for longer than 25 minutes.

My must watch right now is The Bear. But it is slow going with 1 episode every week.

Funny how episodic content, released weekly, is now my must watch...... after dumping cable to be able to stream everything on demand lol.

"Stuck" on TLC is not for the faint of heart. :oops:

Rudy on the plane

Running with the Devil: The wild world of John McAfee

Back