What are you watching (No Spoilers)

New Season of Handmaids Tale Just finished Dopesick. Very good. Yellowstone season 5 begins Nov 13

Just watched Skandal bringing down wirecard. Pretty crazy story

Watched House of the Dragon episode 6 yesterday and I still dont know how I feel about it. I know GOT took a while to really develop but so far I would give this a 5 out of 10

also watched first episode of Andor and liked it. I will definitely finish that season

My wife and My guilty pleasure has been The Great British Baking Off. I can't really say what about it is so engaging, but I'm here to be wowed by some and to enjoy the utter disasters! And the latest season is coming out now on netflix!

Just finished The White Lotus. Very good and very well done.

Blackbird on Apple TV First 2 episodes were excellent

Watching The Real Bling Ring on Netflix. About the kids who were robbing the celebrity's in Hollywood.

Got a few on right now:

Season 3 of For All Mankind on Apple TV+
Finished Jiro Dreams of Sushi on Netflix (David Gelb of Chef's Table)
Watched All the Old Knives last on Prime
Finished James May: Our Man in Italy on Prime
Started Rick Stein: Mediterranean Adventure on Prime

House of Dragons
Rings of Power
Recently finished Yellowstone and started in on 1883, both amazing!

Bosch on Amazon Prime. Really enjoying the book series, the show is a decent watch as well.

Kids had a bunch of questions about hurricanes, so we decided to watch Twister tonight. Been a while since I have seen it.

Gunpowder, almost lost my dinner with the execution scenes.

“It Might Get Loud” (again).
Jimmy Page, the Edge and Jack White sitting around talking about guitars and jamming. Excellent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Only 6 episodes but this was excellent 451E3709-B54B-4B1B-8628-B10BC5D34944.jpeg

What's For All Mankind about?
Got a few on right now:

Season 3 of For All Mankind on Apple TV+
Finished Jiro Dreams of Sushi on Netflix (David Gelb of Chef's Table)
Watched All the Old Knives last on Prime
Finished James May: Our Man in Italy on Prime
Started Rick Stein: Mediterranean Adventure on Prime
That's a fantastic show.

Watched the documentary "Facing Nolan" last night.

Incredible sports story. I followed Nolan Ryan as a kid when he played for the California Angels. I actually wasn't aware that he also played for the miracle Mets until last night. He played during the time of my life when I was really into professional sports and statistics. I always looked forward to reading the box scores in the sports section to see how many strikeouts Ryan would get the morning after each start. As impressive as those numbers were, the idea that a power pitcher could sustain the level for as long as he did is still hard to believe.

It was a very well-done documentary. They did a good job of showing a mix of both his personal and professional life.

Wife and I started Ghosts a few nights ago. First couple episodes were a bit slow, but about halfway through season 1 now and it's pretty funny

Finished watching “See”. We enjoyed it. Glad that Pennyworth is back, this time on HBO. Really like that one too. Also into Rings of Power (finished), House of the Dragon, Walking Dead, and Interview with the Vampire. We have also been watching The Patient. Strange that its episodes are only 20 minutes or so. Good show though.

Finally finished Dahmer with my better half. I reluctantly agreed to watch it with nothing much better on to watch. It was as I expected. Meh. Handmaid's Tale is getting good and Yellowstone starts in a few weeks.

Back