What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Joker is on HBO so it’s on my screen now

Final two episodes of The Last Dance :cry:

Skins game!

Mission Impossible on CBS.

Currently bringing 4 different shows. I may have to quit my job.

Seinfeld comedy show on Netflix was good

For the past 3 weeks have been watching Better Call Saul. Finished session 5 last night. Very very good!

The Wrong Missy

I feel like sandler just makes movies just to keep his buddies getting some income, but they're actually pretty damn good.

Now that The Last Dance is over I'm ready for the Kobe and Shaq feature film.

Last Dance....gah it’s so good.

I hope the Tiger one is as good but I have a feeling it won’t be

Is it already confirmed? Didn't know they had one

Has a Tiger docu been announced? I know it's probably inevitable.

Is it already confirmed? Didn't know they had one
I think it’s only one episode and it’s airing Sunday after the re match with Phil and tiger

Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown.

His death still haunts me, but I love the way he approached cooking, restaurant food & life in general

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wrapped up season 3 of last kingdom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Wrong Missy

I feel like sandler just makes movies just to keep his buddies getting some income, but they're actually pretty damn good.
i just watch this as well. it was funny...i would recommend it. i always liked david spade

better things. Season finale.

I just started watching Homecoming, season 1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Watching the Roger Ailes Fox News series on Showtime called The Loudest Voice. I am surprised how entertaining the series is as it shows how the scourge and poison of Fox news got it's start and turned into the propaganda machine that it now is.

Seinfeld comedy show on Netflix was good
Watched this a couple nights back. Very funny in the first half, I thought it kinda petered out towards the end though. Love Seinfeld though.

Finished watching season 4 of The Last Kingdom, very good show.

Started Westworld.

i just watch this as well. it was funny...i would recommend it. i always liked david spade
Agreed. Caught this the other night also,very funny as long as youre a Sandler fan. I don't hthink the wife would have enjoyed it though. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just finished watching number 10 of the last dance, man was that good or what? I’m 40 so as a teenager watching him play and now watching this documentary, it’s something else. He is the GOAT.

Back