What are you watching (No Spoilers)

His Dark Materials and now watching Home Alone 2. All I can think of is that Kevin’s mom is Moira Rose.

+1 on His Dark Materials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost done the first season of Jack Ryan!

Big Sky

A decent new series on ABC.

PNC

Love watching the fathers and sons. Great event.

Seal Team

Southampton-Man City

College Gameday!!

Just finished The Mandalorian. I’ll probably start watching The Stand next.

First 3 episodes of new season dropped yesterday, hope to get into them soon. :cool:
One of my favorite series but it's been so long since the previous episodes that I think i'll go back and watch the last episodes first. then the new ones....

Season 5 of The Expanse

OSU vs Northwestern.

OU vs ISU

PNC until the Clemson v ND game starts

Nothing more traditional then sitting up late and watching Christmas Classics.

Miracle on the 34th Street.

And not that garbage remake plus, it’s gotta be black and white.

I finally started watching Big Sky. They nearly lost me after the pilot, but there was a twist at the end of the episode that kept me interested.

Flight attendant on hbo max .. semi interesting so far, hoping it picks up a little more

I watched nocturnal animals yesterday....what a weird movie. I was not a fan.

The Sound of Music.

Wife and I struggle to find things to watch with our daughter. Daughter tolerates Mandolorian though, yah know...since it’s Disney and all.

Flight attendant on hbo max .. semi interesting so far, hoping it picks up a little more
depending on what episode you're on, it does. But it never seems to get a full head of steam behind it before it ends

Finally signed up for Disney+ to watch Mandalorian and Safety over the holidays. Currently on episode 3.

A whole bunch of GIFs.

Back