What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Right now I am hooked on a Youtube series called Defunctland, that tells the story of various defunct attractions and TV shows. Most recently I watched the one on Action Park in New Jersey also know as "Class-Action Park" due to the number of injuries and deaths from dangerous rides. I also just watched the one on Coney Island and learned a lot about the history of the area.

Rewatching some Peaky Blinders in honor of the recently departed Helen Mccory who played a great character in Aunt Pol. She was a fantastic actress!

I literally rewatch The Office constantly...other than than that, WW2 documentaries and Mr. Ballen on YouTube.

Jupiter's legacy

It's like the boys, but then not like the boys. On epi 5, will see how it ends

Trying to get rolling with invincible on prime video.
Easier to watch on the reg if wife gets into it too, so slow going so far, but looks promising.

edit: Well, made that post before the end of the first episode. :eek: lol

Last edited:
Watched good time... Solid 4/10 had a lot of promise... Then nothing

Started the series Start Up on netflix... I like it a lot.

Just started Son of Sam on Netflix. 1 episode in but it’s already very interesting

Chernobyl- pretty good

2012 PGA Championship

Watching “Debris”. It is kind of similar to X-Files, but with only one basic story line though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started the series Start Up on netflix... I like it a lot.

I started it a couple of days ago and am about halfway through season 2. Very good watch.

The Affair on Amazon Prime. A Showtime series.

Currently at Season 5, episode 5. Weird show but we can't let it go.

Right now, "Deadliest Catch"

Just finished the 2nd (and most recent) season of For All Mankind on Apple TV. It's based on the question: What if we didn't beat the Soviets to the moon in 1969? There is a lot of actual footage even though it is a scripted drama. It's very interesting and certainly had me hooked after the first episode.

Just watched tonights episode of Mare of Eastown......wow

My mate is an IU guy so I’m cheering on the Hoosiers in the NCAA football championship.

Tenet.. finally getting a chance to watch this in UHD

Army of the Dead

Watching Seventh Son.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eurovision LOL

Been watching the Mare of Easton on HBO. Really enjoying it.

I thought I was watching the PGA but I think they are showing Cocoon instead?

Back