What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Finished Ugly Delicious on Netflix.
4 episodes into James May: Our man in Japan on Prime.
Schumacher on Netflix tonight.

I'm not a big TV watcher, but we've been watching Mr. Inbetween on FX. Australian black comedy/crime drama series about a hit man balancing his occupation with the rest of his life. It's a lot funnier and more entertaining than it sounds from that short description.

finally got around to watching The Suicide Squad

a few blah parts that could have been cut, and the final act is kinda poopy, but overall it was fun

Squid Game on Netflix

I finished watching "Midnight Mass" on Netflix the other day. It was pretty good.
Now I am watching "Foundation" on Apple TV+. I read the book decades ago so I am trying to decide if I want to read it again after watching the show.

Billions on Showtime

Dan Brown's "The Lost Symbol" on Peacock. Seems to be running true to the book, but only 3 episodes in.

Only Murders in the Building on Hulu is pretty fun.

Lethal Weapon

Watching The Guilty right now... Kind of a nothing burger right now

Only Murders in the Building on Hulu is pretty fun.

I just started on that last night. It’s pretty good so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live Free or Die Hard

Badgers vs Army 🏈

My wife and I have been binge-watching the new season of YOU. Interesting, but might have jumped the shark

I just started watching Project Blue Book on IMDBtv.

Just finished Dune, awesome movie, great storytelling, and the cinematography was 💯

Last edited:
Planning to watch Dune tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little bit of an NHL marathon tonight! Game 3 is on the TV right now... Edmonton vs. Vegas.

I'm watching with sound, but I think @Canadan still has his on mute!

Little bit of an NHL marathon tonight! Game 3 is on the TV right now... Edmonton vs. Vegas.

I'm watching with sound, but I think @Canadan still has his on mute!
I've got rain sounds on some youtube channel playing.

It's peaceful AF.

Lansky on Prime. Harvey Keitel delivers a solid performance.

I've got rain sounds on some youtube channel playing.

It's peaceful AF.
What kind of rain are we talking here? Pitter patter on a tin roof, or jungle monsoon?

Back