What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Red Notice was great. Ryan Reynolds was Ryan Reynolds and it was well worth the watch.

Ohio St vs Duke

Yellowstone. Season 4.

Last night I watched the Illumination version of the Grinch. I enjoyed it a lot more than last time.

Currently have NHL on the TV. @Muchmore18 ‘s Ducks vs. Kings.

Wentworth on Netflix. We really got into this series. On season 3 now It's intense

Finished the 3rd and final episode of Get Back: Beatles Doc. What a phenomenal show! And I REALLY dislike Yoko so much after watching this!

The Expanse season 4.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

La Brea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another NHL night for me!

Leafs vs. Avalanche
Oilers vs. Pittsburgh
Anaheim vs. Vegas

So we binged What We Do In The Shadows at light speed. It was terrificly silly and over the top. Big fans, on Hulu.

The Expanse season 4.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
What do you think? 1st 3 seasons may be my favorite of a sci-fi ever. I was a bit distracted but season 4 lost my attention a bit and now I can't get going on season 5.

just watched the snyder cut again. that is a good movie....WTH were they thinking releasing that other version? this one is so much better. i would love to see him continue with the ext. part but I'm guessing we won't get that.

What do you think? 1st 3 seasons may be my favorite of a sci-fi ever. I was a bit distracted but season 4 lost my attention a bit and now I can't get going on season 5.

A lot of people really like The Expanse. I am a huge scifi fan but I never made it to the end of season 1. I just lost interest.

A lot of people really like The Expanse. I am a huge scifi fan but I never made it to the end of season 1. I just lost interest.

Wow! I enjoy the Expanse.best thing on TV....IMO....

If I had a super power I'd send you back to watch the last episode of season three and watch 4/5 again......the Expanse is the best. I said that I'd never watch it again after the killed off Fred ****...........but I lied>LOL!

Watching the UFC fights this evening.

Billions is blowing my mind!

Michigan - Iowa

B1G Championship game.

AE289B4B-62F0-4021-ACAF-EDD8F09D8C84.jpeg

Started watching Mayor of Kingstown last night. It was an ok beginning. I really like Kyle Chandler so I will give it a chance.

Been watching succession. Show is madness

Back