What are you watching (No Spoilers)

True Detective -finally

The gray man- seems decent

Lately we watched Jurassic park dominion, finished peaky blinders, and Human Resources. Up next will be Westworld new season I think

Periscope Down, a 1996 comedy starring Kelsey Grammer. Not generally a fan of Grammer, but so far it looks pretty funny :LOL:

Oh man that's a classic I havent watched in a while.. what service is it on?

Ted Lasso - Not sure I am Laughing out loud or dying to see what happens next... Am I missing the point?

Rewatched the first season of True Detective. It is so good.

Ted Lasso - Not sure I am Laughing out loud or dying to see what happens next... Am I missing the point?
Watch a few - It took us a few to get into it - only one really bad episode

I binge watched all of “Paper Girls” this weekend. Pretty good sci-fi, time travel story.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still on my list, but I haven’t seen any episodes yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone with Apple + needs to watch Black Bird! Based on true story, great acting. One more episode left!

Black Bird is awesome. Also watching For All Mankind. Very good.

Ted Lasso. I’m late on this train, but I have enjoyed the crap out of it.

Just finished S3 E5 of Barry. Absolutely crazy. Hahaha

Better Call Saul

Lincoln Lawyer - great so far

Just finished watching Ozark. Wasn’t the biggest fan of the ending. Looking for something new to watch so I might try getting back into Peaky Blinders

Ozark was a great show, still chugging along with Better Call Saul finally all caught up. Then Stranger Things

Watching Outlander with my wife currently. Meh

Just finished watching Shining Girls on Apple+. Definitely confusing af but solid watch. Just make sure you pay attention. We had to rewind a few times for things we missed.

Restarted The Righteous Gemstones and looking forward to the Netflix doc on Woodstock ‘99.

Westworld

The Leftovers

noticed the MIB movies on netflix. Watched all 3 past 2 days

Back