What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Cubs vs white Sox game here. Ditto on baseball’s return!

Home Game. Some of these games are something else.

Just finished Greyhound, the new Tom Hanks WWII naval movie! It was really good. A serious naval combat movie. Hardly any personal storyline. Just tactics and battle scenes. If you are a naval history buff, this will be a must see.

Yellowstone.

Yellowstone

PHI vs NYY exhibition game. I'll crack open a beer in a couple innings, then it'll really feel like baseball is coming back.

Episode 5 of Perry Mason. Really liking this one!

Found show called Hawaii Life on HGTV. Basically House Hunters in Hawaii. I’m obsessed. We are totally moving to Hawaii. My wife is probably rolling her eyes while I type this.

Jays vs Rays

The 2003 US Women's Open, on xumo's USGA channel. Sorenstam's drop ruling on 18 was a disgrace.

Tacoma FD is terrible.

was enjoying Laramie before a busload of bikini models moved in across the street.... and they keep taunting me with costume changes.

Finished Penny Dreadful on Friday with my wife. Now we have nothing. Need to find a new show.

Norsemen...new season just released
Hinterland...good crime drama based in Wales
Marvelous Ms Maisel ....third season is kinda weak so far
Letterkenny.....waiting on new season
Vikings......real good, really feral and bloody

How to get away with murder. Season 4

Money Heist on Netflix. Soooo good.

Cobra Kai on YouTube and it's great!

Yes....yes it is!!! *QUIET!!!*
Strike First - Strike Hard - No Mercy!!! Just finished season 1.

One of the better scenes from S1. #Speedwagon

Season 2 of Homecoming on Amazon Prime and we just found Flaked on Netflix which seems to have potential.

Strike First - Strike Hard - No Mercy!!! Just finished season 1.

One of the better scenes from S1. #Speedwagon

Yes it was. They have a few more in season 2. The long wait for season 3 though continues..........

Back