What are you watching (No Spoilers)

My kids have been watching a lot of Inspector Gadget that last few days.

I guess it’s time to admit I’ve watched my first few episodes of Game of Thrones!

LPGA golf, finally.

1998 US Open final round.

A leader wearing a Top-Flite logo.
7- and 8-irons on the 151 yd par-3.
Drivers the size of 3-woods.
Fila.

Last edited:
Norsemen

Yellowstone

Umbrella Academy season 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Season 5 of Last Chance U

The Titan Games. Love the Rock and have to admit I like this more than I should. Great competition tv show

Season 2 of The Alienist. Love the period pieces.

The wife is watching The Handmaids Tale on Prime at the moment

We watched Braveheart for the first time tonight.

Started watching the first season of In the Line of Duty

The Mentalist nd the 2nd season of The Umbrella Academy

The wife and I have been flying thru Yellowstone. Just started Season 3. This may be one of our new favorites!

The wife and I have been flying thru Yellowstone. Just started Season 3. This may be one of our new favorites!

My wife and I are doing the same although only about halfway through Season 2. It's like Sons of Anarchy on a horse ranch instead of motorcycle. We love this show and it's the best thing Kevin Costner has done in many years.

Drunk History was cancelled 😢 I was never a regular viewer, but I enjoyed the show.

Thundercats on Hulu!!!

Fliping the channels to have noise in the background since my life of never-ending Covid remote work doesn't seem to be going away, and I find Supernatural or the Scoobynatural episode. The best Supernatural EVER!!!

I just recently started watching ‘Sneaky Pete’ with Giovanni Ribisi. Really good so far...

Back