What are you watching (No Spoilers)

I come here and the first repeater of a series i see... I start.... soooo Yellowstone is on the schedule... Also watching....

.... yes that means Indians and ....

The wife and I just started watching House of Cards on Netflix the other day. So far...pretty interesting.

Lovecraft Country and Season 5 of Lucifer for me.

Very underrated movie- A League of Their Own

The Binge on hulu.. funny but pretty typical high school journey fightvwith best friends movie. Vince Vaughn is gold though

The Sopranos...again. Never get tired of it.

Ever the contrarian.... :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Haven't watched a lick of T.V. for days and don't miss it a bit. ;)
Weather forecast every couple days will suffice.
Stream this, amazon. :ROFLMAO:(y)

Watching The Fall at the moment. Onto the final season

Sunday Mornings are for catching up on who i follow on Youtube channels....Texas Barndominiums and others

Morning coffee with my son watching Toy Story 4 for the 5th time this week. Disney plus is a blessing and a curse

The wife and I just started watching House of Cards on Netflix the other day. So far...pretty interesting.
The American version with Spacey? I enjoyed that show. Not commenting on the politics of why but sad to see it cancelled.

Watching raised by wolves on hbo max. Really fantastic so far directed by Ridley Scott.

An episode or two of whatever series we are into is the pre-bed routine for my wife and I. We watched Greenleaf recently and looking for our next series. For a light hearted one, we enjoyed Schitt's Creek.

The wife and I started watching House of Cards and it is eerily similar to what is going on in our current presidential race....

My daughter and I watched the first 2 episodes of The Boys season 2.
Really good is all I will say.

I filled up my bird bath last night. I like to watch them drink and splash around with my coffee in the morning whilst I THP. (y)

Planning to watch Raised By Wolves today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just finished the 1st season of Bloodline on Netflix. We are glad there are 2 more seasons of o go

Tour Championship

Cobra Kai

I'm 7 episodes in and enjoying it. I really like how they play off the original
It is definitely really good.

Morning coffee with my son watching Toy Story 4 for the 5th time this week. Disney plus is a blessing and a curse
yeah we are watching "hotel transylvania 3" for the 100th time today. it has been on tv, seems like, everyday. although i do like those movies...they are funny

Back