What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Watching raised by wolves on hbo max. Really fantastic so far directed by Ridley Scott.
Just watched the first 2 episodes and am enjoying it so far. Definitely worth a look if you're a Ridley Scott and/or Alien fan.

We have started watching Person of Interest. It's sort of like Blacklist. Not bad so far. See where it goes.

Dance Mom’s...the only way my little girl would let me lay next to her.

Sahara. I love this movie! Not sure why it gets such poor reviews.
EC320657-A410-4D09-8853-5B00D4E44CFE.jpeg

Wife never saw The Americans so I’m watching it for second time with her. Still so good!

Wrapped up the new seasons of Last Chance U and The Umbrella Academy today. Looking for a new series tomorrow. Might roll with Cobra Kai. Seems well liked and I loved the movie as a kid

Ted Lasso

Watching season 2 of Umbrella Academy. With the wife been watching The Last Kingdom. Have some friends that come over once a week and we've been watching Cobra Kai. And right this minute watching the original Total Recall.

Cobra Kai on Netflix. Binged through both seasons. A lot of fun, and the funny thing is, the actor who plays Johnny, the bad kid from the movies, is actually a pretty good actor and Ralph Machio is terrible.

Im 8 or 9 episodes deep into Cobra Kai really enjoying the story line and character development

Starting Fargo Season 3 tonight. Loved season 2.

"The Gift" on Netflix.

Starting Fargo Season 3 tonight. Loved season 2.
They are all very good! New season comes out on FX end of this month.

US Open...I mean commercials.

now I'm watching the 3rd best Star Wars movie. I can't get NBC at my office, so no golf for me

Villa’s opening game of the season!!!!

Two movies occupied our weekend nights... Drive... pretty interesting and Nightcrawler - both were ok films, but basically just shut down the plot and story in an instant, leaving a small void. I like a good wrapup.

I watched the first two episodes of Cobra Kai. I think it might be a bit too corny for me... I'll give it a couple more.

First episode of Ratched on Netflix. It’s good. If you like American Horror Story, you will love this!

Back