What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Caught the Bond bug.
1601085932717.jpeg

Lovecraft Country

The Boys Season 2

I just finished season one of β€œThe Mandalorian”. Now I am watching the behind the scenes documentary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a recently arrived nudist across the street
Hahaha, when I sold flooring back in the day if I did a new construction house my manager always reminded me to mention we sold blinds and drapes too. She said "They want to meet their neighbors, but they don't want to meet them naked".

Been binging Schitts Creek. Absolutely hysterical

Schitts Creek
Ratched
waiting on new seasons of Letterkenny and a couple others.

Just spent the week binging on Formula 1: Drive to Survive seasons 1 & 2 on Netflix.

If you love F1 check it out

Walking Dead season 10. Need to finish so I can watch the finale in 8 days

The Bond kick continues.
1601163289995.jpeg

Miami - FSU

Playoff baseball. Currently watching Twins - Astros.

Episode 1 Season 1 of The Boys on Amazon Prime. Think I may like this show!

I really wanna see this movie!

I've been binge watching Dark Matter. 3 season, even though I know it got cancelled , I'm really enjoying it. Apparently it ends okay too so that's why I carried on watching when I found out.

just watched David Attenborough's latest documentary on Netflix and it brilliantly outlines how humans have clearly phukt everything up and are destined to be a headliner in the 6th great extinction..... talk about a feel-good hour!!

Started watching season 1 of The Boys on Prime.

Finished Schitts Creek. Great show!

Just spent the week binging on Formula 1: Drive to Survive seasons 1 & 2 on Netflix.

If you love F1 check it out

Have been watching this after scrolling through Netlfix to find something. Pretty good. (y)

Finally finished Walking Dead Season 10.

Need to find something else to watch now

Restarted Animal Kingdom from season one on Amazon. Really missing them this year and with Yellowstone over until June and what feels like nothing coming out due to Covid, I’ll just go back to my classics

My daughter and I watched the first 2 episodes of The Boys season 2.
Really good is all I will say.

That last episode..

1601996672763.png

just watched David Attenborough's latest documentary on Netflix and it brilliantly outlines how humans have clearly phukt everything up and are destined to be a headliner in the 6th great extinction..... talk about a feel-good hour!!
I watched that the other evening, absolutely astonishing to see how much we have done (in a bad way) to this planet in such a short amount of time.

Back