What are you watching (No Spoilers)

For All Mankind. Love it! One of the best series I’ve watched in a long time!

I started watching billions on prime. I really like it and am in season 3 now.

Just finished re-watching Season 1 of American Gods, reminding myself in prep for latest season

after finishing Cobra Kai, the wife and I were looking for a new show to start

Currently we're hooked on The 100 ... already 5 episodes in to season 2 after a week

Watching Nomadland on Hulu. It’s very depressing...

Clarice!!!

Bouncing bewteen OOOi is awesome if ypiu don’t mind subtitles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man City-Wesy Ham on dvr.

Just started watching Yellowstone as I do my rowing workouts. I thought I had problems? Nothing like the Duttons. Problems at every turn.

LOL. It's entertaining to say the least. I'm burning through it and then I think Ted Lasso is on deck.

IT’S HARRY POTTER WEEKEND!!!
1614444321839.gif

Workday!

Jexi. Good 84 minutes of stupidity.
1614450400954.jpeg

One of the more fun threads on this site. Trust me, on other sites the fun gene do not exist. LOL! Guess that's why THP is the best. Just my random thought.
Can't stop watching Penny Dreadful.

Top Of The Pops from 1990

47 Meters Down: Uncaged. It’s no Jaws 😂

American Gods.

One of the more fun threads on this site. Trust me, on other sites the fun gene do not exist. LOL! Guess that's why THP is the best. Just my random thought.
Can't stop watching Penny Dreadful.

The original series, or City of Angels?

Just finished Behind Her Eyes, very much enjoyed it, kept me guessing...
I finished that with the missus just last night, really good drama I thought and absolutely did not see the twist coming.

jus watched 2 good movies....a van dam double feature: "double impact" and "lionheart"

Working back through the Walking Dead recently

babylon 5 rewatch. The writing is so good. And the topics lots of the episodes are relevant in todays political climate.

1614802277498.png

Back