What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

2021 TP5x. Firm and fast off the driver, good neutral iron flight, and clips really well on full and partial wedges. This is my ball. If I could design one to fit me right now, it would be darn close to this. Glad I bought a big box. I never even think about what to play at this point.

2021 TP5x. Firm and fast off the driver, good neutral iron flight, and clips really well on full and partial wedges. This is my ball. If I could design one to fit me right now, it would be darn close to this. Glad I bought a big box. I never even think about what to play at this point.
Hi, have you tried anything from the Bridgestone range? I game the Tour BXS but have tried the TP5x and really liked it, thinking of a switch. Any insight appreciated 😊👍.

Regular Chrome Soft today. Handles the wind well and is great around the greens.

i was giving these a look but i couldn't decide between PV1X and these...

A used Srixon “Distance”. It stayed with me more holes than all the others today .. and I made a lot second attempt shots lol.

I will buy a box if its still available

2021 CSTT last few rounds. The 2021 CSxLS willget some work this week as the temps are rising to above 70 consistently. I find the reg performs well 55/60° and below. Last years X clear winner when warmer. Will see about the 2021.

Last edited:
2021 V1x yellow. Didn’t really see any difference from the prior Gen but still was able to shoot a personal best at this course and 1 over on the back.

Played mizuno RB Tour and Tour X... Did not get along with the tour but X was good. Nice spin on approaches and limited driver spin. Durability is not the greatest as I noticed a few scuffs in the 18 with a couple balls not as quick as others, but should be fixed as this was the first attempt.

Srixxon Q Star Tour divide, Really like this ball and find it really easy to align for putting.

I didn't realize it until the end of the round but I played the entire round yesterday with the new Srixon XV. Why didn't I realize it? A couple reasons. One I had already marked a green line over the marking and didn't really pay attention and two it didn't feel like the XV to me yesterday for some reason. Typically I find that ball to be extremely firm but yesterday it did not. Weird.

Played Bridgestone RXS hit it so high. 6 iron looked height wise like a wedge. C721 driver set to 8.5 was high launching also. Currently comparing the RX the RXS and the contact balls.

I've now played a dozen rounds of golf rotating Srixon Z-Star , Z-Star XV, TM TP5pix, and TM TP5 XV. The full shot differences I've noticed are as follows:

1) Z-Star flies on a lower trajectory than Z-Star XV or either of the TM balls.
2) TP5 pix has the softest impact sound
3) my green side short game is not good enough to notice any difference in spin, amount of check etc....

Played 2019 version of ProV1x. Really like this ball. Gamer for the year for sure.

Hi, have you tried anything from the Bridgestone range? I game the Tour BXS but have tried the TP5x and really liked it, thinking of a switch. Any insight appreciated 😊👍.

I've played the B X some. I used to keep it as a backup ball. Honestly, I'm probably not the right person to ask about Bridgestone balls. I've tried them all, but they've never been my go-to. I like the X okay, but don't love it in the actual elements. Just doesn't fit me quite right, and without loving the feel, or the results for me, just never play it much. My gear and swing dynamics are a little different than last time I tried the XS on course, so I don't want to speculate on that.

Bridgestone Tour B RXS. The best balls for me.

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

I have a sleeve of Bridgestone Tour B330 - s that I got in a recent Mullybox so I decided to try them today. I really like that ball. Not ready to switch brands right now, but if I see a deal I’ll buy a dozen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 TP5X yesterday.

Felt good and performed well in some pretty good wind.
My only gripe is the cover durability seems a bit lack luster. Doesn’t seem to take much to injure the cover.

Went out last night to play some holes and work on ball position for my driver. Put one of the impact markers on the driver face and that really helped with setup and trying to hit the center of the face. Found a Vice Pro Plus on the course and since i was hitting multiple balls off the tee ( course was empty) i tried the Vice which i had never hit before. Im going between the Pro V1x and Chrome Softx LS. The Vice felt pretty good and i got some good distance out of it. Better yet even though i was trying to kill it off the tee i didnt lose it. Ill have to try it again this weekend and see how it compares. Know nothing about this ball and had no expectations hitting it.

I have played the Snell MTB-X on and off the last couple months switching out with the CSX. Honestly, if I didn't have so many CSX/CSX-LS, I would switch to the ball. Its a dang good ball. Long off the tee and it gives me everything I need in regards to length and spin, plus price point is solid. We will see what happens once I work through all the balls I have. Heck, there will probably be a new version of the MTB-X out once I get to that point haha.

I have a sleeve of Bridgestone Tour B330 - s that I got in a recent Mullybox so I decided to try them today. I really like that ball. Not ready to switch brands right now, but if I see a deal I’ll buy a dozen.

Might be a struggle to find more of those now they’ve not made them for a few years.

played the avx for the first 7...PV1X for the last 2...i don't get enough spin so the PV1X works well for me. i just don't wanna spend PV1X $ to get that spin help.
I sent a buddy of mine to lostgolfballs.com and told him to pick up last years PV1X as Mint Condition (Best Condition) in Yellow.
Got them yesterday and he said they looked brand new - Less than $32 a dozen.

Might be a struggle to find more of those now they’ve not made them for a few years.
Yeah, I just found that out when I tried to look for them. I guess I didn't get them in my Mullybox then, but I am not sure where they came from. :unsure:

Titelist GranZ (Japanese market ball) bought new on a sale from Lost Golf Balls.

Back