What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Still loving the CSX.. My next round will be with the CSXLS just to see, but I feel like I will be back to the CSX.

I have been messing around the practice green with the Tour B XS.. That ball is wicked fun around the greens.

Rotation of 2019 TP5 (bought 6 doz. last year, Snell MTB-X, Maxfli Tour, TM Tour Response (finishing up the remaining) and Kirkland V2 for casual rounds.
Really like the TP5's but they scuff easily
Snell MTB-X are fantastic on a breezy day
Maxfli Tour are great balls. Great feel and spin. I'll play these over a PV-1. Especially considering the price difference (4 doz. pack $104.95 - $20 off $100 coupon - $10 rewards = $74.95 for four doz. ($18.74/doz)
Really like the TM Tour Response but not worth $35/doz for me.
The Kirkland are great balls. The only time where the spinny nature of the ball pops up is on windy days where there is a tendency to balloon. As long as winds are under 10-12 they are fine.

Last edited:
Chrome Soft X again last night - love the performance off all clubs and it is becoming more and more likely that it will be the ball of choice for the forseeable future

Still playing both the Snell MTB Black and Vice Pro Plus. The Vice is longer and spins more for me on full shots though, based on Vice's own description of who it is for, swings over 110 mph, it shouldn't work for me. The closest I've ever come to 110 mph is in a car, not with my golf swing! :)

I decided to try the Saintnine U-Pro balls that I received in my last Birdie Bundle. I really like this ball.

d82a10b3593c053ab5e0b0e81add3cf5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maxfli Tour X. Have been playing the Bridgestone Tour X all year. Had some Maxfli's that I picked up in the spring. Decided to play on Thursday and I forgot how good they are. I might have to stock up on them Incase they don't bring them back

Today I played the front nine with the left dash V1X and the back with the B-Stone XS. Definitely like the XS so much more. The back nine my driver was better, iron shots about the same but what I liked the most was the shorter irons and wedges is where I really loved the XS. I was finally getting the ball to back up and check up so much better even out of the rough compared to the -V1X. I’m going to try the normal V1X and maybe the V1 as I really want to be comfortable with one of them for the Titleist Experience. But Bridgestone is really the only ball that should be in my bag.

Today I played the front nine with the left dash V1X and the back with the B-Stone XS. Definitely like the XS so much more. The back nine my driver was better, iron shots about the same but what I liked the most was the shorter irons and wedges is where I really loved the XS. I was finally getting the ball to back up and check up so much better even out of the rough compared to the -V1X. I’m going to try the normal V1X and maybe the V1 as I really want to be comfortable with one of them for the Titleist Experience. But Bridgestone is really the only ball that should be in my bag.
Left Dash and XS are polar opposite balls in nearly all regards. Not surprised you enjoyed the XS more given how hard LD is off all clubs.

Left Dash and XS are polar opposite balls in nearly all regards. Not surprised you enjoyed the XS more given how hard LD is off all clubs.
Oh I know they are completely different balls, just really didn’t think the LD would be that lacking in green side spin like it is. Think I might grab some V1s to try and see how similar they are to the XS

Played the Z Star Diamond because it was all I had in that bag! :LOL:

Still like it. It's such a unique feel. Good control, love it off my M Craft IV.

TP5 today after the first tee. Was getting some really good action into the greens. Feels amazing of the putter.

Oh I know they are completely different balls, just really didn’t think the LD would be that lacking in green side spin like it is. Think I might grab some V1s to try and see how similar they are to the XS
The Pro V1 should be a nice hybrid ball; firmer than XS but a good bit softer than LD and a little less green side spin than XS but more than LD.

Still using the CSXLS with great success. I see no reason to change it out at all.

TopFlite Hammer Control yellow is my gamer for the season. Does everything I need it to do for me. Game is getting better every round. My CBX2's love this ball...

I played the ball I like to ball, the CSX LS. And it was great. We actually got some rain the last couple days and have had some winds and it's just delightful in conditions.

Oh, and the day before I hit some course shots with some supersofts out of general boredom and curiosity, and I think 8 described it well to a friend earlier without realizing at the time. It's like hitting a dumpling. :D

CSX LS. I might be in love. Long off the tee, not crazy high flight wise, and I fired some absolute screamers with the DI tonight. Green side spin was awesome, and it felt pretty good off the putter.

I still love the Chrome Soft, but recently played some new ERC golf balls and was impressed. I was so impressed that I may try Supersoft at some point if I can ever get away from Triple Track

I still love the Chrome Soft, but recently played some new ERC golf balls and was impressed. I was so impressed that I may try Supersoft at some point if I can ever get away from Triple Track
This is the second time you've mentioned that.

Don't tease me.. :p

Still playing the Saintnine U-Pro. I like them. My plan was just to use them and lose them so I could get back to my regular gamer. But now I may decide to buy some!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the second time you've mentioned that.

Don't tease me.. :p
Well, the edel putter is starting to make me believe that I don’t need triple track. That said, if we ever play, I guarantee I will be playing Triple Track and may have a triple track leisure suit made just to have you lose your mind.

Well, the edel putter is starting to make me believe that I don’t need triple track. That said, if we ever play, I guarantee I will be playing Triple Track and may have a triple track leisure suit made just to have you lose your mind.
Well now I wish I could make Dove Mountain just in the hopes you wouldn't have enough time to have it made!

Might be slimming though.. Vertical lines? :p

Well now I wish I could make Dove Mountain just in the hopes you wouldn't have enough time to have it made!

Might be slimming though.. Vertical lines? :p
by the time you get out here, I might be into a hot pink Supersoft. Imagine 225+ pounds of awesomeness in a pink leisure suit…

sleep well 😂

Played ProV1’s for the first time. It’s a good ball, but the cover is not durable at all.

Back