What ball did you play your last round and what did you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That kills me... It's where I struggle too. Can't ever seem to just find a ball and stick to it.
Last round was an early am round and forgot to re-stock my pentas so I ended up playing my 330rx's that were in the bag. It reminded me again why I love that ball. So I have a dozen pentas left so I have to make a hard decision between the two when I buy some more balls.

Right now I can't get over the TM TP Reds, TM Penta, and Bridgy B330-RX.

To me the Bridgestone is the softest ball I have ever played.

Callaway Big Bertha Diablo. Got a free sleeve with Golf mag subscription but didn't play them until recently. $20/dozen is $10 less than NXT Tour, and I actually backed one up about 6 inches with my gap wedge on Saturday. :)

B330. I like em about as much as the Z Stars.

Played the Bridgestone B330-RX and I love it. Going to keep playing it till something better comes out.

the rx-s is out... those are money balls... played those last weekend

I play Top Flite Gamer V2. I get them at my course's pro shop for $19 for 15 and to be honest, its probably my favorite ball off all the one's I have tried and it definitely priced right.

Should be less. Titleist gave out some freebies and I found the V1x to be a lot more firm and had less spin. Not a lot less for me though.
Pro V1, but am wondering if switching to the Pro V1x would produce more spin?

Im not a big spinner of the ball, but I like the softer feel of the V1, maybe Ill try a few rounds with the X, thanks.

No problem. I liked the feel of the ProV1 but I shot better with the X. Might be because there was less spin haha.

I played a TM Penta last night and hadn't played one for a while, what a nice ball, I've got to find a good deal on a dozen.

Some people really like the Penta's they get from knetgolf. I haven't tried them personally but I believe its $26.99 for a dozen.

I have been using the Wilson Zip's. I have gone 3 rounds in a row without losing one so far and that's a miracle for me.

I just bought 2 dozen Bridgestone B-330 RXS on Sat. Good thing too since I lost 7 at my golf tournament on Monday. :crying: I still really like this ball, but I still debate when buying about buying the TM Penta.

I can't wait to try my RX... But man the Penta is sweeeeeet! I think I decided to have 1 to 2 game balls and I will use others as a just in case. The Penta is easier to hit than I thought it would be and really feels great on all shots!

For practice tonight they gave me a bag containing E5, E6 and E7's. The E6 feels pretty good. I liked it. I really liked the E5 but they did not seem as durable.
I just bought 2 dozen Bridgestone B-330 RXS on Sat. Good thing too since I lost 7 at my golf tournament on Monday. :crying: I still really like this ball, but I still debate when buying about buying the TM Penta.

I can't wait to try my RX... But man the Penta is sweeeeeet! I think I decided to have 1 to 2 game balls and I will use others as a just in case. The Penta is easier to hit than I thought it would be and really feels great on all shots!

For practice tonight they gave me a bag containing E5, E6 and E7's. The E6 feels pretty good. I liked it. I really liked the E5 but they did not seem as durable.

Im still waiting on my pentas! haha

Lol. He put up some Titleist for $40 haha. And some of last years B330RX for $30. I still don't think he knew what he had at first.
Im still waiting on my pentas! haha

Lol. He put up some Titleist for $40 haha. And some of last years B330RX for $30. I still don't think he knew what he had at first.

lol i thought i was gunna get some for cheap! but nooooo your dang brothers had to take em!

Yeah lol. Damn them! I still haven't touched the sleeves I kept. I only used that one I bought. I feel guilty about cause what if he was lying about just not liking them? I'm gonna use at PGA National methinks.
lol i thought i was gunna get some for cheap! but nooooo your dang brothers had to take em!

Still playing the Yellow Zrixon ZStar. This ball is just great for me. I find it so nice around the greens and it just feels sweet off the putter. I always felt the Srixon was shorter than the balls I usually play (ProV1 and TM TP black) but when I was playing the 18th yesterday I hit the longest drive I have hit on that hole in two years. Plus it is much easier to see and no one is going to hit my ball my mistake.

I was at the driving range the other day and came across a Taylormade intergel?? It was kinda cool. I took it to the putting green to chip/putt with it. Felt pretty good. But it was pretty jacked up so I hit it off the driver with the driver and POW. Not sure how far it ended up going but it wasn't bad. Thought it was cool haha.

Going to be playing some Zips this weekend and/or today. SHould be fun!

B330-S is still my choice right now. Anxiously awaiting to see what yellow balls Bridgestone offers though...

I hope they do go yellow with it. I really liked the B330-S. Or maybe Orange....
B330-S is still my choice right now. Anxiously awaiting to see what yellow balls Bridgestone offers though...

Had a guy give me 3 sleeves of Srixon Z Star X's that he said he didn't like. Worked really well for me. Also ordered 2 dozen regular Z star for $31. Going to test them against one another tomorrow.

I was at the driving range the other day and came across a Taylormade intergel?? It was kinda cool. I took it to the putting green to chip/putt with it. Felt pretty good. But it was pretty jacked up so I hit it off the driver with the driver and POW. Not sure how far it ended up going but it wasn't bad. Thought it was cool haha.

Going to be playing some Zips this weekend and/or today. SHould be fun!

Decent ball from a while ago. I think it had a liquid/gel core. I remember people saying the ball would turn "dead" after a few holes. Never played though.
I was playing in Hawaii Last year and came across a ball with Japanese writing over it. Me and my friends were amazed by it. I couldn't stop staring at it, (it had a metallic blue color paint job on it.) I still have it sitting on my desk at home cuz its one of the weirdest balls I've ever seen. I'm sure if I showed it to a japanese person, they would probably just tell me it says TopFlite.

I've played the srixon Zstar for 30 months now. Love it. Switched to yellow about 2-3 months ago. Love it even more, don't have to mark my ball anymore. Some of the older guys in my group can spot it from 100 yards away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back