What ball did you play your last round and what did you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played 18 yesterday morning with the yellow Bridgestone e6 for the first time. I think I may have hit it a little longer than the B330RX. Our greens are pretty soft right now, so I was able to stop the e6 pretty well yesterday. With mid to high 80's SS, I'm not sure I'm getting everything out of the B330RX, but I love them around the greens. Shot 84 with the e6. Love the yellow color.

How have they held up,I know there was discussion of the outside cutting easy

Held up fine. My current set of wedges are the Nike VR forged with the square grooves. Some cover is
In the grooves but these wedges eat up every ball I've played...Pent, Pro V, Bridgestone and Nike Tour One D. Side note... Can't wait for my VR Pro wedges to come in. If you choose to play any of the better balls and blade them.. Expect some battle wounds. All the more reason to strike it better.

Penta. Really lovin this ball

Played with Nike Crush today. Havent played with them before, and for a cheaper ball, I really liked them.

Good distance with a nice feel around the green.

TapaTalk...THP on the fly!

Played the callaway tour i S today. Love this ball around the greens. Today was the first day I was able to suck back a shot from the sand (fairway bunker). Im really liking this ball.
I threw a penta down for a friend of mine and he hit it on a par three today. I think it was the first time i have seen a shot bounce backwards on first bounce (i was amazed) He really liked it, he put the 330 rx back in his bag and played the penta.

Played a Callaway HX Hot Bite and did not think it was too "hot". Was +10 after 5 holes. Switched to the TaylorMade Burner LDP and went +8 on the remaining 13. Love the feel and the distance I get from the Burner.

I was going back and forth between the Srixon AD333 and the Srixon Soft Feel. I like the AD333 better off the tee.

I was going back and forth between the Srixon AD333 and the Srixon Soft Feel. I like the AD333 better off the tee.

I agree. I like the feel of the 333 off the tee.

I have played the last 36 with 330-RX and I am very impressed. My swing speed is right around 105 so I am at the top of the range for this ball, but I hit is as far as any ball I have tried.

I am playing, and loving, last years Bridgestone E5. I was given a box with our corporate logo and I have been saving them until I could get through a round in one sleeve! They are great! Great spin into the greens, full shots or not. Workable with the long irons, too.

Pro V1x--I changed for a tournament this weekend. As much as I want to find another ball that performs as well, when it really matters I want the pro v1x. It is longer, not very durable but longer.

Noodle L&S because I need to reorder RX's from lostgolfballs, shot and 81...can't complain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DT SoLo. Friend tossed me one on the back 9, shot my career low 9 (39). Bought a box right away.

played a nike mojo and usually i can kill this ball off the tee... but i couldnt get it in the air today at all except with the wedges

I´ve bought a pack of mixed bridgestone 330-S, RX and RXS. So far so good, It feels a bit softer than titleist Pro V1. Not sure about the distance yet as I didn´t hit the ball that well.

Played the Penta for the first time Friday. Very first drive I blasted down the middle of the fairway and I loved the way it felt when I was hitting it with my irons, especially my 4 and 6 iron. Great feel around the greens too. The rest of the day it didn't love my driver quite as much as it did on that first hole, but it held up well and performed better than I expected.

Penta the last 3 rounds and played the best I have in awhile. I don't know if it's the ball or me finally coming around after working on few swing changes. Either way I'm really like what I'm seeing.

Played the Penta's I received from Taylormade. Really love the ball. Hit an 87 on Saturday and an 80 on Sunday. As someone who has only broken 80 once, i've got to say that I'm very happy with the ball. Very lively off the driver, fairway metal's and long irons and great touch around the greens. Dont know how it putts, they just punched and top dressed the greens so putting is going to have to wait, but very happy so far.

Yellow RX. Lost 5 and I'm not happy about it.

Yellow Srixon Z-Star X, I've taken quite a liking to this ball. I've tested out different balls over the past few months ( Z-Star, B 330, Pro V's and Penta's) and had it narrowed down to the B330's and the Z-Stars on durability and performance. In the end, I found the Z-Stars to be the better one for me. I can't say anything negative about these balls.

Callaway Tour iS. I've never sucked a ball back on any green, let alone the greens at my local muni, first shot, a simple PW into a par 3 green, I sucked the ball back 5 feet. It continued to show incredible spin on pitch shots and really gripped the greens. I was very impressed. I'm going to have to continue trying that ball out.

My problem yesterday was hitting it fat, my tee game was fine.

Going to give the ball another chance tomorrow to see how it performs.

Lets hope it turns out well.

Callaway Tour iS. I've never sucked a ball back on any green, let alone the greens at my local muni, first shot, a simple PW into a par 3 green, I sucked the ball back 5 feet. It continued to show incredible spin on pitch shots and really gripped the greens. I was very impressed. I'm going to have to continue trying that ball out.

cool stuff! Hope it continues to treat you well with alot of spin. :)

Still rocking the Tour i(s) and finally had to sacrifice one to the shag bag from the wear. I'm starting to get the hang of this ball and I agree with a lot of the members comments here on green side spin.

I found a Penta in my bag and played it for 13 holes. I was loving that ball. FOr some reason it just clicked, the only problem I had was off the driver. But that was purely swing for me.

Penta the last 3 rounds and played the best I have in awhile. I don't know if it's the ball or me finally coming around after working on few swing changes. Either way I'm really like what I'm seeing.

Played the Penta's I received from Taylormade. Really love the ball. Hit an 87 on Saturday and an 80 on Sunday. As someone who has only broken 80 once, i've got to say that I'm very happy with the ball. Very lively off the driver, fairway metal's and long irons and great touch around the greens. Dont know how it putts, they just punched and top dressed the greens so putting is going to have to wait, but very happy so far.

At least you loved them enough to let them go.

Yellow RX. Lost 5 and I'm not happy about it.

played a nike pd soft today... only got 5 holes in but it was an okay ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back