What brand glove do you use?

I alternate between a Caddydaddy, Kirkland and FJ Stasoft.

currently in the callaway dawn patrol since they were on sale. not a bad glove at all.

I also kinda liked Mizuno gloves. I like that the cuff is short.

Kirkland, which I'm pretty sure is the same Callaway gloves they used to carry at Costco, but with the different logo and piping.

Kirkland works fine for me, or none.

MG been using them for years. They fit like a glove.

Srixon or my THP Limited Series glove.

Maxfli Elite glove.

MG. Super cheap and fit well. Might not be the best glove but to me it is easily the best bang for the buck.

Right now, FJ StaySof and Cobra PurTour. Love the fit of both. I like the CaddyDaddy well enough and will likely use it again.

Kirkland and lasted a long time for me. Like em.

Cobra Pur Tour are nice gloves

Claw daddy Pro exclusively

I started using gloves from Zero Friction this year. i usually go through a lot of gloves because they get dirty and worn out especially once it gets hot. I’ve used the same 4 gloves all year and they still look and feel great. I can play the same glove the whole round on hot humid days. they also have lots of different colors other than white.

I don't like any glove that isn't 100% leather. None of them with a a poly stretch section feel as though they are tight enough. I get these 4 packs of Kirklands on ebay for 6 to 7 bucks apiece. They fit great and they're cheap enough to toss when they begin to wear so I always have a tight fitting, new glove without breaking the bank. Can't recommend 'em enough.

s-l500.jpg

Callaway Tour Authentic. So good.(y)

I have been using a Handy Picks Japanese synthetic glove for about 30 rounds that seems, so far, to rival the CaddyDaddy for a little less money. I have been meaning to post a review on it but have been working 5 or 6 days a week.

Cobra or CaddyDaddy

Usually none.
My wife tells me my hands are rough, hard and strong like rusty steel....

But she likes it! 😆

CaddyDaddy

Enjoy that they support the community, so I chose to support them. Best darn glove there is AND you can wash and DRY it!

Back