What brands will come out of the Pandmic stronger

annsguy

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My3Kids
What brands told there story best during our extended time at home. Who used Social Media or print advertising to enhance their story. Who got your attention and who dropped off the face of the planet. For me Exotics and Hogan really stood out with Srixon right there with them. Callaway as always was ever present as well. Wilson's launch of their STAFF ball was an example of not doing it the right way.

Hogan and Callaway for me from what I have have seen on Social media

I dont know that Id say Callaway will be ever present with losing Hashtag Chad. Their social media game has been pretty weak since he left. I honestly havent noticed much from them on social, although Cobra and Vice seem to be out there as much as ever.
As far as who will come out stronger, I dont think any of them will. It will more be a matter of who can survive and who can be ready coming out of the other side of all this.

I have to agree with Hogan and Tour Edge. Seems to be a lot of buzz everywhere on what these 2 brands have released in 2020.

I would like to try Tour Edge a try, the 220 series woods and hybrids, currently playing Ping woods and Mizuno 919 forged irons. The only thing I’m wondering is will they hold any value.

Based on my purchases during the period, I would have to say Cobra.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back