What cigar did you smoke today?

Wow some fancy sticks blowing away in the wind. I usually go for a bhouse mighty or rocky edge nothing more pricey than that. Recently had the man it was other worldly.
08d9287c655e20d00afa701771740311.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It is truly incredible how Fuentes does not seem to make a bad cigar, some might not be a great as others but they are all well made and taste great.

The Don Carlos line is other worldly to me, not a huge OPUS fan but again they are good but an aquired taste in some of the sizes.

Having friends work at a cigar shop is huge perk
89d66574c0414ed1f5724fea0a116b13.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

How are those?
Not to bad, but not towards the top of the list for a medium-bold smoke.. had some burn issues, a little pluggy

There's better out there imo

Heading to the cigar shop in a couple days to get some sticks for vaca. What are your favorite cigars if price isn’t a major concern. (Meaning I’m not scared to pay for a good stick within reason)

What cigar did you smoke today?

Heading to the cigar shop in a couple days to get some sticks for vaca. What are your favorite cigars if price isn’t a major concern. (Meaning I’m not scared to pay for a good stick within reason)

Drew estate liga privada’s and undercrowns.

Don Pepin Garcia - My father’s...pretty much any of them

Arturo Fuente’s - again pretty much anything, but I do have a soft spot for the short stories.

San Cristobal’s. Made by those Garcia’s again in collaboration with Ashton I believe. They have a parrot on them. Bold, but really good.

Any Camacho

Drew estate liga privada’s and undercrowns.

Don Pepin Garcia - My father’s...pretty much any of them

Arturo Fuente’s - again pretty much anything, but I do have a soft spot for the short stories.

San Cristobal’s. Made by those Garcia’s again in collaboration with Ashton I believe. They have a parrot on them. Bold, but really good.

Any Camacho

Ordered a 5-pack of Liga Undercrowns and Camacho Corojo's today. Looking forward to getting them in on Friday.

20190812_184736_1.gifSooo smoky

I'm going away to the unofficial New England get together, staying in a house with a couple of my playing partners. One of sends me a text "don't bring your cigars, i already picked some up" and attaches a picture. I reply "ya you did!" how many did you grab for the weekend. "150" he replies!!!! smoke 'em if you got 'em, lol

MUWAT today. Not as bold as I expected but nice nonetheless

Today's smokes
5ff074c50059030f6b8f0d71eec30994.jpg
aaa1687c5a713b4cfb818d298bd18eb5.jpg

AnthonyC;n8879719 said:
greekelite whats the cornelius like?
Smooth, a smidge lighter than what I usually have, but good flavors

I really am enjoying smaller gauge and length cigars more now, as in more flavorfully smokes.. even robustos I consider large smokes now.. thing is I just have so many smokes to work my way thru before restocking on more smaller ones again

I've been enjoying Maria Mancini Magic Mountains. They're mild and consistent. Pretty good deal from Cigar Page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1566432452.3502.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1566432452.3502.jpg
    990.3 KB · Views: 4
Haven’t had one of these in a while.

Attachments

• photo36267.jpg
    photo36267.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
Tatuaje Halloween. Can’t remember which one but it’s awesome.

Attachments

• photo36305.jpg
    photo36305.jpg
    860.7 KB · Views: 3
Attending Rocky Mountain Cigar Fest tomorrow. Psyched up to get a big bag of cigars and sample several more at the booths. Rocky Patel and Johnathan Drew will be there and I'll try to get a pic with both.

Love these outdoir spots
a9713b0ff2729f48828c8000d5245f34.jpg

Illusione 888 while I lengthens and regrouped my irons.

B8A1D5E9-FD13-4EE9-BF8D-24D4FA4C3D02.jpeg
​​​​​​​

Back