What cigar did you smoke today?

For the cigar regs, anyone ever use ihavanas for an order? Legit?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I have never used them but they're vouched for on various cigar sites and even reddit.. I have used cigarsofhabanos before. There's a guy to email to get a list of the box codes so I do a little research is possible, or just pick the oldsst/aged ones

I have never used them but they're vouched for on various cigar sites and even reddit.. I have used cigarsofhabanos before. There's a guy to email to get a list of the box codes so I do a little research is possible, or just pick the oldsst/aged ones
I have the site that will verify the label code, so all good there. I saw they'll also ship unopened, which is nice too - although doesn't 100% ensure they are real.

Order 2 boxes of 10 monte #2's for $225 incl shipping, which is a steal. Will report out when they arrive in a week or so...

I have the site that will verify the label code, so all good there. I saw they'll also ship unopened, which is nice too - although doesn't 100% ensure they are real.

Order 2 boxes of 10 monte #2's for $225 incl shipping, which is a steal. Will report out when they arrive in a week or so...

verificacion.habanos right? That's what I've used, likely even only one. Any CC has to go through there to my understanding.

I really want to get another box for aging but I still have so many sticks to work through

verificacion.habanos right? That's what I've used, likely even only one. Any CC has to go through there to my understanding.

I really want to get another box for aging but I still have so many sticks to work through
Yep, that's the site. I went in 3 ways on 2 boxes, so I'll get 7 of the #2's for $75...which is a steal.

Like you, I have too many in reserve already...so I really didn't need to order these, but now I have incentive to burn a few...

For the cigar regs, anyone ever use ihavanas for an order? Legit?

Yes. ihavanas is legit. Best time to order is on Sundays, at least for me, and you should have them by the following Friday. Good prices too.

Yes. ihavanas is legit. Best time to order is on Sundays, at least for me, and you should have them by the following Friday. Good prices too.
Mine were shipped yesterday...should arrive in 10-12 days, assuming no unexpected delays

What did you order?

83FA5B35-2172-4485-93AD-2DE2E1BD8CEC.jpeg

Finaaaaaallllyyy
20200515_170257.jpg

No picture but a LFD Ligero, maybe the best cigar for the money IMO

Here's a fun fact.

In 2000, I interviewed for Web Master of JR Cigar, then largest US retailer at the time (still? No idea really). Lew Rothman - the owner - was sitting across from me in a V neck white t-shirt and tan sansabelt slacks. All others were in suits.

Anyway, I turned it down to go to programming school, but the training was amazing.

First 2 weeks, NOTHING but cigar training. All day every day. Smoke, learn differences, subtleties.
Next 2 weeks, man the phone lines. Assist people with orders based on their preferences.

In retrospect, what an opportunity, although I'd have smoked WAY too many cigars to probably be alive at this point.

Anyway I love cigars.

Without question the best smoke I've ever had!
84c2d3d18d84ad3164b3de225e4fd3e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Without question the best smoke I've ever had!
84c2d3d18d84ad3164b3de225e4fd3e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Got one to smoke right after this....INCH Ringmaster 7x64

56efce4bd73c06aa89af00bd94e529d3.jpg

Undercrown
IMG_20200516_194157329.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot to take a pic while smoking

05C0DA14-EC65-4CF6-B043-91C69527844D.jpeg

I need to clean out the stinky.
6A6D0EBF-A179-423A-92DA-FC782E1BDC1B.jpeg7EAD5F6A-3574-473A-8F2B-2D1583EC36BD.jpeg

I see the TM event on in the background. Love seeing these guys lugging their sticks and playing shorts. Tour needs to evolve and allow shorts.......

To keep it cigar relevant, I'm buring another Ringmaster today. Great, smooth cigar and pairs well with the Real Old Bartons I'm sipping on too.

My 4 year old told me to stop cigaring because they stink.

being the stay at home mom exposed to her how much I smoke cigars.

I've been enjoying a couple of LGC Wavells each round - one on the front 9, one on the back.
Currently, the humi has about 60 cigars, which should last a few months, since the only time I smoke is when golfing or fishing. A buddy at the golf course mentioned to me that during this Covid experience, he's been buying cigars online out of boredom, and now has over 1,000 cigars!

Finally a decent enough night for a smoke

IMG_20200529_200958_573.jpg

Back