What cigar did you smoke today?

You know, I'm good friends with "Stinky" Bill the creator of that ashtray. In fact, I actually helped him with design, well maybe gave my opinion or two when he was making prototypes. I have one of the original prototypes prior to production.
Does it differ greatly than the production? Would be cool to see that if so

Does it differ greatly than the production? Would be cool to see that if so

Not much. The prototypes have concrete in the bottom to keep them weighted down. However, he made slight changes to the base that allowed him to eliminate the need to weigh it down.

The story behind the "Stinky" ashtray came about him saying that most ashtrays available at the time were shallow and didn't allow for more than 2 or 3 cigars with ashes to accumulate before having to dump them. So the "Stinky" was born. He made another larger size called the "Herfanator" which is the size of a punch bowl with at least 8 stirrups on it. It's crazy.

Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios for my 6th Anniversary

Here are some pics of my prototype. Notice it's #27 of 25 because 27 is my favorite number.
0a5ce6676740e643dd3cbc2571f09d46.jpg
8a18710bf608eddf5e9bb4f4757200f1.jpg
21473bac969dc97436c139c1e64c046d.jpg

Making One Stoke at a Time.

0BDE3F38-3685-45C5-9677-1B776B113B4F.jpeg

I really like those yet I never buy them. I need to get some.

I had never had them before a couple weeks ago. I went to buy some for a trip to play with some THPer’s and a guy at the shop recommended them. I was really impressed

@LLIB Corona Cigar in Orlando recommended one years ago when I was at a conference and looking for something I typically don’t smoke.

@wubears71 Corona cigar is my happy place.

Had another florida sun grown from there tonight. Yum. Wish it wasnt a limited run.
Which one do you go to? I love the downtown one but spend most of my time at the sand lake one since it’s close to all the hotels I stay at.

Only been to the Sand Lake one. I play a lot of Disney Golf; my parents live near there. I visit once or twice a year.

Their alcohol game is top notch too.

Only been to the Sand Lake one. I play a lot of Disney Golf; my parents live near there. I visit once or twice a year.

Their alcohol game is top notch too.
Agreed. I have taken people there just for Cuban sandwiches, cigars and drinks. It’s funny how many times I play Disney. when I was a kid, I thought Disney golf courses were amazing.

They really are stellar. True resort golf that is still challenging. So much fun.

And corona cigar is ten min away.

They really are stellar. True resort golf that is still challenging. So much fun.

And corona cigar is ten min away.
The club houses need a refresh - at least one of them and I cannot remember which course. Other than that it’s good golf.

Oliva series O... Nice easy smoke for the patio

Just ordered a box of Oliva Serie V Melanio Maduro to try. Anyone have any thoughts on them? Just wondering what to expect

@LLIB amazing cigars. Rated very high. One my favorites.

i’ve read nothing but good things about them. I’m really looking forward to getting them

The cigar that got me hooked years ago
20200602_182529.jpg

Aging Room Quatro F55 while driving down the Palm Beach today, nice smoke

Had a Black Label Trading Co Green Hornet on the drive home

732B25D1-7C80-4DD6-8085-59E72B5F5ECA.jpeg

Back