What cigar did you smoke today?

I've had my fair share of cigars, but am a newcomer to the humidor game. I have my humidor steady at about 69-70% RH and the temp right now around 69-73F. Sometimes during the summer when my AC is off, my humi can get up to around 79-80F. How in danger am I of having a tobacco beetle outbreak? Do I have to freeze every cigar before introducing it to my humi?
For warmer temps and humidity you could to be safe. Doesnt really hurt any

Opus x for the bday shenanigans
20200725_211339.jpg

Had a wonderful day on the course. Smoked a R&J Reserva Real on the front nine and a Montecristo White Series on the back nine. I enjoyed the R&J more. Even though the R&J wrapper got a little damaged due to the horrible cigar holder I was using, I feel like it had more flavor than the Monte. Both great smokes though and will definitely be buying a couple more for the humidor.

64C3FF97-5A5B-45D8-AFB9-A75C024ACBBE_1_105_c.jpeg

These are delicious
20200729_195548.jpg

Is that something new from llusione?
i saw it one their website. i have never seen antyhring other than the standard bands. Now I need a box.

Anyone have a recommendation for a good cigar holder for a stand bag? I bought this one and used it for the first time the other day. It appears the spring that works the "claw" part which holds the cigar is a little tight and it was damaging the cigar leaf. Luckily I caught it before it completely destroyed my cigar. Maybe the spring just has to be broken in? Either way, I probably won't be using it again.

Snip20200731_1.png

Had a wonderful day on the course. Smoked a R&J Reserva Real on the front nine and a Montecristo White Series on the back nine. I enjoyed the R&J more. Even though the R&J wrapper got a little damaged due to the horrible cigar holder I was using, I feel like it had more flavor than the Monte. Both great smokes though and will definitely be buying a couple more for the humidor.

View attachment 8955512
The White Series is one of my favorite! The Platinum is really good as well!

Anyone have a recommendation for a good cigar holder for a stand bag? I bought this one and used it for the first time the other day. It appears the spring that works the "claw" part which holds the cigar is a little tight and it was damaging the cigar leaf. Luckily I caught it before it completely destroyed my cigar. Maybe the spring just has to be broken in? Either way, I probably won't be using it again.

View attachment 8955734

That's the one I use. You just need to be careful taking the cigar on off. I always clamp mine around my band for further protection.

That's the one I use. You just need to be careful taking the cigar on off. I always clamp mine around my band for further protection.

I stopped using it after I realized the damage on the 4th hole and just ended up putting my cigar on the ground. I know a bunch of people think that's gross with the fertilizer and what not, but it doesn't really bother me that much. It's not like I'm placing the cigar on a pile of fertilizer. I try to choose a "clean" piece of grass.

One of my favorites so far. A nice My Father CT, some Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA, Yanks game, and beautiful weather. My dog laying next to me is the icing on a great evening. Prost!
d7f3373ac62d6c0331d1fec84d5b21a3.jpg

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Trying Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 today. Excited to see how this one tastes. Been waiting a while to try it out.
57f3b72f981b7e2cee3a1b7b8be1ca93.jpg

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Anyone ever have a Backwood? Not sure if it counts as a cigar.. But I had a couple today 😂

Didn’t get a pic but I had an Undercrown Shade. I’m usually not big on Connecticut’s but this one was pretty good

Didn’t get a pic but I had an Undercrown Shade. I’m usually not big on Connecticut’s but this one was pretty good

That one's on my list to try.

Smoke a Hoyo De Monterrey Serie le Hoyo de San Juan. Bigger ring gauge than my usual cigars. Really easy draw and gave off a lot of smoke.

5ca0842b938b140690b54e98f4006740.jpg

Does anyone recognize this label? I either got it in a sample pack or monthly subscription and not sure what I did with the order list.

IMG_20200803_190755.jpg

Fun sale going om @ cigarpage. 60 second sales, items stay in cart for 20 min or inventory is gone.
may be able to gram some sticks on the cheap.

www.cigarpage.com

PDR small batch maduro this eveningIMG_20200804_190953_264.jpg

Back