What cigar did you smoke today?

#2 taking a walk
20220828_162821.jpg

It's disgustingly humid here today but going to try to pop out for a smoke while the kid naps in a bit.. I wish I had a cigar room, that garage air conditioner is looking more appealing every year

Where did you get that, I want one!
I feel you! The only thing that helps outside in the AZ summer is shade and a misting system.

I feel you! The only thing that helps outside in the AZ summer is shade and a misting system.
Ooo that's a good idea.. when I build the bigger pergola over my back patio I'm definitely adding electric for fans and misters

This is pretty big meh for me. Wouldn't turn it away but nothing that'd keep me coming back.
20220830_190621.jpg

Shout out to Colin @cbaker2882 for the easy trade transaction for this awesome putter cover, it's going right into the toulon
20220831_193754.jpg

Sticks are in the mail, not sure how/why but USPS just scanned them in today 🤔

Enjoyed both of these on the course today. Guardian of the Farm was the better of the two and one I am quite fond of.
20220831_122327.jpg
20220831_112825.jpg

Perdomo have always had perfect construction when I've smoked them. Unfortunately, none of them have had much in the way of flavor I prefer, different strokes though. Might have to give a couple different lines a try.

I don't even remember, honestly. Champagne was one of them I think? It's been a long time at this point so that's my best guess. 😂

Assuming they have some Cameroon smokes? That's where I usually start.
Champagne wasn’t my favorite of the brand. I was expecting more and was kinda let down. I’ve been a big fan of their Sungrown lineup and Habano series. They do have a Limited Cameroon edition, but I haven’t tried it.

Champagne wasn’t my favorite of the brand. I was expecting more and was kinda let down. I’ve been a big fan of their Sungrown lineup and Habano series. They do have a Limited Cameroon edition, but I haven’t tried it.
I'm going to have to start re-exploring now that Cubans have gotten so damn expensive!

At the risk of sounding like a douchy snob, I have to say, any time I smoke something NC, I'm left wanting. This price bump where Cubans are not budget friendly anymore it's going to be rough on me.

PXL_20220902_140959105.jpg

Round 2

A now defunct Facebook group I was on had these custom rolled for an event they had. Little peppery to start, but mellowed out nicely. Hopefully some more nap time will even them out even more.

PXL_20220902_204537957.jpg

Back