What cigar did you smoke today?

Loaded up for my league round tomorrow. One RP toro w/connecticut wrapper, and two L.Lynn Nicaraguan salomons. Not sure I'll get through all three, but I do love a challenge. LOL

Loaded up for my league round tomorrow. One RP toro w/connecticut wrapper, and two L.Lynn Nicaraguan salomons. Not sure I'll get through all three, but I do love a challenge. LOL

Both great cigars.. thats one thing my dad helped me with golf-wise.. taste in cigars. Enjoy them

Just finished a Tatuaje M80! It was pretty damn good!

Cruzado Marios, Fuente Hemi SunGrown, EPC Short Run

03 Partagas de Partagas #1 and an 08 Monte 2 :bananadance:

Since it's Independence Day I went with a DPG Firecracker, Viaje TNT, Tatuaje M80 and a 2008 Camacho Liberty. Finished the last one just before the rain started.

4for4th.jpg

We had a Torano, Los Quinos and Nub last night with some friends, some great fireworks sticks!

Since it's Independence Day I went with a DPG Firecracker, Viaje TNT, Tatuaje M80 and a 2008 Camacho Liberty. Finished the last one just before the rain started.

4for4th.jpg

nice line up and timing!!

Just finished a Patel Olde World with the Corojo wrapper, I prefer the maduro but still an excellent stick.

Went by my local watering hole last night and since they changed names I had to christen my new mug I have there with a nice cold Dogfish Head 60 minute, then went home and dug out this beauty to smoke.

FFOXFX.jpg

Had a member from a cigar forum I frequent in town today from Cali so some of us locals met up at a local shop then went out to an Irish Pub. Smoked a Tatuaje 7th Capa, Padron 1964 Monarca and an 06 Bolivar CE.

Enjoyed a Cohiba Corona Especiale this afternoon.

Had a CAO Criollo yesterday, was pretty good. Had a Saint Luis Rey on Saturday and it was awful =(

Had a member from a cigar forum I frequent in town today from Cali so some of us locals met up at a local shop then went out to an Irish Pub. Smoked a Tatuaje 7th Capa, Padron 1964 Monarca and an 06 Bolivar CE.

What forum are you on? I was on Cigar Weekly for a while, now I visit Cigar Asylum from time to time, my screen name is Parshooter (couldn't use that here, too many better golfers, LOL).

What forum are you on? I was on Cigar Weekly for a while, now I visit Cigar Asylum from time to time, my screen name is Parshooter (couldn't use that here, too many better golfers, LOL).
I'm on botl.org, I like it because it's a "smaller" site of sorts and pretty laid back for the most part.

Finally got around to working on my humidor last night. Got it all back up and running and bought a box of 20 Mayorga Robusto Maduro's. They are relatively cheap but I love them. Have been smoking them for years.

La Aroma de Cuba EE corona. So delicious. One of the very few smokes I buy by the box.

Went by my local watering hole last night and since they changed names I had to christen my new mug I have there with a nice cold Dogfish Head 60 minute, then went home and dug out this beauty to smoke.

FFOXFX.jpg

Baller :)

La Aroma de Cuba EE corona. So delicious. One of the very few smokes I buy by the box.

Have you tried the regular La Aroma De Cuba's? They changed the blend within the last year or two and the new blend is fantastic. It has a red band around the end. Also the La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor which is a relatively new release within the last year is a fantastic smoke. It has a little bit of spice but it is tasty. If you have not tried either of those consider it. If I remember correctly I think the Edicion Especial has more of a corojo wrapper while the two I mentioned have a darker wrapper.

sister brought me some good ones over the 4th. Dont have a good way to store em. Any humidor recommendations under $100?

She gave me a few Cohibas, Romeo Y Juliet Rodriquez Arguelles, and a Bolivar Habana.

Smoked a Romeo over the 4th that was good, but i dont smoke enough cigars on the regular to know whats good. It was easy, smoked good and was mild in my opinion.

sister brought me some good ones over the 4th. Dont have a good way to store em. Any humidor recommendations under $100?

She gave me a few Cohibas, Romeo Y Juliet Rodriquez Arguelles, and a Bolivar Habana.

Smoked a Romeo over the 4th that was good, but i dont smoke enough cigars on the regular to know whats good. It was easy, smoked good and was mild in my opinion.
A humidor usually takes at least a week to season and a good cigar shop should have a couple options around the 100 dollar mark and tell you how to set it up correctly. Savoy makes some nice stuff around that price available in different types of wood.

For the meantime I would go to a cigar shop and see if you can get a Boveda humidity pack or some sort of water pillow and just use that and a small tuperware container or a big enough ziplock bag

Back