What cigar did you smoke today?

Looking forward to golf tomorrow and taking along a Maria Mancini Magic Mountain, and an LGC Wavell Maduro (one of my original favorites). I placed an order today for some LGC Spanish Press cigars, which I've never tried, and am anxious to see how they are.

New Tat a good one!
633b20232e8e49983a9ced11ec99914c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

bought a bundle of brick house sun grown for shop cigars, not bad at all for $1 each

golfandpuff;n8898423 said:
New Tat a good one!
633b20232e8e49983a9ced11ec99914c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I really wanted to grab some.

Yardwork finished, enjoying one of my favorites before going to work
93c0d69228aacb54ff142aae774b824f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Perfect coffee smoke
1bd40e4fd5e5276e853f189c9997c314.jpg

7271607A-DCC4-4284-8EAA-03CE9A8AB9A0.jpeg

Tried an Acid Blue Kuba Kuba during my round on Friday. I liked the after taste in between puffs, but I could still taste it well into Saturday afternoon.

These coronets are delicious and nice quick smokes
d16295e89cfbd7ba557d00bae13fab95.jpg

wubears71;n8904773 said:
Nick Jonas is on the cover of Cigar Aficionado this month and people are flipping out.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/nick-jonas-smoking-cigar-magazine-cover-152327734.html

on the flip side, the cover got over 1,000,000 likes since debuting yesterday. I'm happy about it. Hopefully it will encourage young adults to look into cigars and help grow the hand made cigar industry.

Say what? Let's not wait till they're young adults. Maybe 10 or 11, get 'em off vaping cause apparently that's not good for you.

myspinonit;n8905106 said:
Say what? Let's not wait till they're young adults. Maybe 10 or 11, get 'em off vaping cause apparently that's not good for you.

Yes. You read it right. I hope that Nick Jonas being on the cover of Cigar Aficionado encourages young adults to looking into an enjoyable, legal activity. I never said anything about anyone not of age.

greekelite;n8905053 said:
These coronets are delicious and nice quick smokes
d16295e89cfbd7ba557d00bae13fab95.jpg

Tell me more about these!

wubears71;n8905112 said:
Yes. You read it right. I hope that Nick Jonas being on the cover of Cigar Aficionado encourages young adults to looking into an enjoyable, legal activity. I never said anything about anyone not of age.

Well, for sure the flag on the thread is correct. It is a "sticky topic".

I'm not going to change your mind, and you aren't going to change mine, and this is my last comment on this. Cheering on more young people to start smoking knowing the risks from first, second and now third-hand smoke and the declining availability and increasing costs of health care makes no sense to me. You commented how it might grow the industry so I wonder if you have some financial skin in the game.

One cigar can contain as much nicotine as a pack of cigarettes so I get that rush. Back in the day when I thought I was smart weaning myself off cigarettes occasionally I'd succumb to a cigarello or two (for a nic "hit" though I didn't really enjoy the taste). Then I found out I was really shooting myself in the foot getting more nic than if I had just borrowed a cigarette.

Yes, they may be legal (depending where you light up), and while they are enjoyable for you, please don't assume that it's not offending others some distance from you even outdoors. I'm an ex-smoker and had mild COPD and while I never liked the the smell of cigars, now the smell and second-hand smoke (worse than first-hand health-wise) is nauseating, bothers my chest big-time and gives me a headache even from not close-up. I've heard similar complaints in my League this season about two guys that have been lighting up, even a distance away. I won't again be in the same foursome with the one that continues to do so, despite it not being legal on our public courses and refusing to put it out on request.

Over and out.

Qmyspinonit i have no financial interest in cigars but love cigars and have a lot of respect for the industry. It is made of of mostly of small, family run businesses that provide the only decent means of honest employment in their home communities within underdeveloped countries like Nicaragua, the DR and Honduras.

Seriously, why are you even looking in the cigar thread since you are clearly anti-cigars and who do you think you are lecturing us? Please. Get off your soapbox, Mind your own business and go troll somewhere else.

Still my Fav stick. A Fuente Curlyhead. Great smoke, cheap and most enjoyable.

9%2011%2019%20A%20fuente%20b_zpsqculvtvc.jpg

DirtyTee;n8905667 said:
Tell me more about these!
They're drew estate undercrown coronets (they also make then in the Liga privado no 9, their top of the line, and I think t-52).. come in tins of 10, smoke is about 20-30min (like a commute home, tasty.. only downside as it's not rolled like a regular cigar the butt tobacco is loose so it sometimes comes loose into your mouth.. give em a shot, for $15-20 for the undercrown for 10 they're a good bang for the buck

greekelite;n8906107 said:
They're drew estate undercrown coronets (they also make then in the Liga privado no 9, their top of the line, and I think t-52).. come in tins of 10, smoke is about 20-30min (like a commute home, tasty.. only downside as it's not rolled like a regular cigar the butt tobacco is loose so it sometimes comes loose into your mouth.. give em a shot, for $15-20 for the undercrown for 10 they're a good bang for the buck

Thanks! Definitely going to buy a tin. I very rarely have time to complete a full cigar.

Mach2;n8906095 said:
Still my Fav stick. A Fuente Curlyhead. Great smoke, cheap and most enjoyable.

Great cigar there. Absolutely one of the best for the price.

Smoked a MF la Promesia and a Olivia V today. The La Promesia is slowing becoming one of my favorites. They continue to smoke better as they sit in my humidor.

Back