What cigar did you smoke today?

Getting low in the humi. Cigar Page had a special where I bought 20 LGC Wavell Naturals for ~$60. My golf course smokes just took a turn for the better!

Your humi is running low and I'm sitting here looking at purchasing a bigger humi. I really need to stop buying cigars.

Finally finished all the storm cleanup. Time for the pool, beers, and a smoke. First time trying the Oliva Serie G.
c9f6bf4aca4fae98772f82a7c031aea1.jpg

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Your humi is running low and I'm sitting here looking at purchasing a bigger humi. I really need to stop buying cigars.
Enjoy!
I have a golfing buddy who I occasionally swap cigars with before playing. He is a real "buyer." He told me he thinks he has accumulated close to 1,000 cigars! I usually keep around 50 at any given time, give or take a few.

First time trying a Padron 2000 today during the yanks game. Soon as I took off the celo, the smell was very strong. A ton of smoke during the first couple draws and was a solid smoke all the way to the end. As a cheap $5-6 stick, I will be picking some more up.

B0B7ACE4-58F3-4E40-AFC4-284070D28624_1_105_c.jpeg

Had a Asylum Orge 6x60 tonight.
Nice stick. Firm lasted 2 hours

Joya Antaño 1970

It was ok but I’ll stick with the Dark Corojo from them

Smoking a My Father Judge while I clean my shop before rebuilding some clubs for a friend.
512F8C8B-A0B5-4169-9CFE-2D0372091BAD.jpeg

Picked up a couple of those while I was at the shop today. One of my favorites
I love the backstory of them too.

Did a couple of Alec Bradley’s today:
That Project 40 was really good.
A329FB75-56A4-4D85-9EAD-B6B6CED65D10.jpeg

Trying something new

B83C3B5E-C553-4846-9FDA-A8E6705DFA7F.jpeg

Had a very pure Macanudo last night! 🔥

Had a very pure Macanudo last night! 🔥

Which one was it? I’ve never really been a Macanudo fan but the Inspirado Green I posted above was pretty damn good

Last edited:
Which one was it? I’ve never really been a Macanudo fan but the Inspirado Green I posted above was pretty damn good

It was the Cafe. Light and smooth which fits my taste.

ma1-pm-1025.jpg

A few birthday gifts from my wife. Colibri V cutter and hat and gift card from my favorite shop

8F676E5E-5AA1-4A8F-B43F-2CAF4B85AA09.jpeg

Fuente Friday
20200821_202107.jpg

Are you a CF member?
Is that like a 'club Fuente'? If so no, or if you mean something else, probably no as well haha

Think I picked them up at Fuente mania in Philly a couple years back

Last edited:
Is that like a 'club Fuente'? If so no, or if you mean something else, probably no as well haha

Think I picked them up at Fuente mania in Philly a couple years back

Cigar Family

I'm opusXmarco. Been on CF for 19 years. Only Fuente is Fuente.

Check it out. Great information about everything cigars, especially Fuente. It was started by Drew Newman (of JC Newman Cigars, Eric Newman's son) when he was 16 years old back around 1998.

Cigar Family

I'm opusXmarco. Been on CF for 19 years. Only Fuente is Fuente.

Check it out. Great information about everything cigars, especially Fuente. It was started by Drew Newman (of JC Newman Cigars, Eric Newman's son) when he was 16 years old back around 1998.
Oh a forum.. I was on BOTL for some time but haven't been active on there in a while. Ill pop in to see reviews on New releases from time to time though

Just had a San Cristobal el Principe and finishing off a Ramon Allones Specially Selected. Good cigar day
1f446a571163c970379fa89fb567d852.jpg

Back