What cigar did you smoke today?

Just had a San Cristobal el Principe and finishing off a Ramon Allones Specially Selected. Good cigar day
1f446a571163c970379fa89fb567d852.jpg
OmG. I miss RASS cigars. My Switzerland supplier stopped sending me cigars when 1000cubans got busted. I don’t think I’ve smoked one in 10 years.

Today’s first smoke - RYJ Reserva Real. A staple in my humidor and one my favorite reliable smoked.
44c304946cc86dc08dee04fff148fdbf.jpg

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

CAO Flathead

Man O’ War Virtue. First time trying and so far, not disappointed. Nice easy smoke for a nice easy Sunday.
48e7c18f2e2eb97bbc2470c6ef2589a8.jpg

First time trying a Cohiba CT. Nice smoke after a long day of yardwork.

298397f88387937a2867eaed248f76dc.jpg

7287b7d0ff3df48554f8966154043bff.jpg

Smoked a La Flor de Cano Regional Paises Bajos robusto. Really good smoke. Love robustos. Hoping to get another cigar in later.

After a bit over 3 years I'm coming up to the last of my Cuban cigars I brought back from Europe. I have a few more Cohiba Robustos but otherwise I'm out. I love padrons, but don't like the price.

Any recommendations for full body Nicaraguan Maduro cigars? I love the anniversary 1964 Padrons but not the price.

After a bit over 3 years I'm coming up to the last of my Cuban cigars I brought back from Europe. I have a few more Cohiba Robustos but otherwise I'm out. I love padrons, but don't like the price.

Any recommendations for full body Nicaraguan Maduro cigars? I love the anniversary 1964 Padrons but not the price.

Try the x000 series of Padron. Significantly cheaper and excellent. Pepin JJ Maduro is also great.

Try the x000 series of Padron. Significantly cheaper and excellent. Pepin JJ Maduro is also great.

I find the x000 series to always be a good go to, but my local shops sell them for more than $10 a stick..... I guess I should just buy things by the box online to save money. The x000 series I agree is good, but for a few more dollars I get the anniversary series which has a more complex earthy leather flavor that I enjoy.

Will check out the Pepin

I find the x000 series to always be a good go to, but my local shops sell them for more than $10 a stick..... I guess I should just buy things by the box online to save money. The x000 series I agree is good, but for a few more dollars I get the anniversary series which has a more complex earthy leather flavor that I enjoy.

Will check out the Pepin

For that price, I agree on going up to the anniversary series.

I just remembered also the Illusione maduros. CG4 is one of my favorite sizes.

Yeah, it's what I hate most about Padron. The price keeps going up. I used to be able to get a box of Padron anniversaries for under $80 for 10. Now I'm lucky to find the x000 for that price.

Will check those out as well. Pretty much I like full body maduros. Nicaraguan is what I gravitate towards, but anything with a Maduro wrapper stands out for me.

I love this thread and reading about and enjoying the photos of the cigars you guys smoke.
I'm basically a "two cigar" smoker - my LGC Wavells, and whatever on-line cigars were on sale recently. LOL

Little yard gar and mowing
20200905_100106.jpg

Yesterday smoked a RyJ Piramides Anejados and a H.Uppman mag 46.

Hoping for some more today

Por Larrañaga Picadores on the balcony. I can’t recommend this cigar enough. Newer vitola for Por Larrañaga and it is excellent.
c7f0d158321cfa0c05eb1c99e4407493.jpg

2012 Ramon Allones small club corona with a pineapple margarita before going for wine and dinner. Cheers!
6a601b381972c76cf6f255fb5fd16fb7.jpg

Gotta love those macanudo @Nate<80 !! Also a few other oliva anniversary, romeo y juliet and the fuente Friday by @greekelite

We have a brand new Cigar International shop that opened about 2 miles from my house...I know, boo hoo and how unlucky...

I've been there (quite) a few times and its an amazing spot, perfect patio and a great hangout spot in these "new times".

One of the guys in the humidor gave me one of these sticks to try, and I have to say, the flavor profile is really, really good. I prefer natural or maduro wrappers, and almost never go with a lighter wrapper.

The not lit aroma is like a waffle...or cereal. Simply ridiculous. As for the flavor when lit, again, its like breakfast...and it pairs very well with bourbon, especially CI's signature Apple Crisp Old Fashioned.

Give these sticks a try. For $6.50 a stick you will not be disappointed.

41a41c67f06e56f66ce2b20b4b30975c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Oliva Series O for Sunday Morning Round -- easy like sunday morning!

Ready for golf!
IMG_20200905_233516.jpg

MF The Judge and AJF/Ramon Allones during my round yesterday. And this one today

426B2E3E-2C50-4876-B4EA-10E4F8055653.jpeg

Last edited:
Back