What cigar did you smoke today?

Stopped by my old station to have a cigar with my old platoon; too bad they have been running calls since the first few puffs.

20200926_201139.jpg

Drew Estates Factory Smokes
Try the Drew Estates Legend line. I don't typically like Connecticut shade wrappers, but I cannot put these down. The aroma is like a bowl of cereal and it has a sugary tip...so its like smoking a waffle. So good.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Maduro. Forgot which series it was

Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Maduro. Forgot which series it was
Those are super good, I went thru a box way to quickly. I should get another to age

Those are super good, I went thru a box way to quickly. I should get another to age
Definitely keeping them in my mind for the future. Was a great smoke.

Nothing too crazy tonight

20201001_180943.jpg

Smoking n smoking
20201003_153650.jpg

RASS from 2014

breakfast smoke on the way to the fitting20201003_080346_resized.jpg

Recycled pic since I forgot to take one5CEDCE44-8EF0-4432-B83E-E87A5C776D76.jpeg

Recycled pic since I forgot to take oneView attachment 8967013
I am a Aging room fan and having been to the factory and met the Owner Rafal Nodal so I have a special fondness for them. He is a real interesting man and very down to earth.

16017625466294364186262743835985.jpg

fa24f02a6821ba19eda14cb0cc3dc17c.jpg

2018 Monte #1. Really good year if you can find some.

No pic because it started pouring on us but I had an Oliva Serie V Melanio Maduro during the round today

6c374afe3247d6147f5450e8aa8336ca.jpg

So smoof. Getting a nice buzz off her. I’m new to cigars but I’m hooked. My favorites are from a local family shop called El Beso that hand makes their cigars in shop. I’m partial to the Bourbon and La Gloria which is dipped in cognac. Also digging the Liga Pravada No. 9 but $30 cigar adds up quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also digging the Liga Pravada No. 9 but $30 cigar adds up quick.

Lol $30 for a #9?!?!?!? Does your area have some absurd tax? They are what $12-15 here/online when bought in a 5 pack. If you have a humidor just buy a 5-er at a time. If you don't, you can easily make a humidor with a hood sealing Tupperware and a boveda packet, easiest low maintenance storage

Lol $30 for a #9?!?!?!? Does your area have some absurd tax? They are what $12-15 here/online when bought in a 5 pack. If you have a humidor just buy a 5-er at a time. If you don't, you can easily make a humidor with a hood sealing Tupperware and a boveda packet, easiest low maintenance storage

Holy Lord you’re not kidding. I’m all about supporting local business but not when they’re gouging fools like that. The Aging Room Quattro was nice too. Now I gotta see how much I overpaid on that one.

Holy Lord you’re not kidding. I’m all about supporting local business but not when they’re gouging fools like that. The Aging Room Quattro was nice too. Now I gotta see how much I overpaid on that one.

My buddy works at a cigar shop and says their markup is insane, almost that of liquor like at a bar. I buy locally as well especially for 1 or 2 sticks, but if im buying a bulk, ill look online. I really like smallbatchcigar, they sell alot of boutique lines. Don't think of it as overpaying tho, just a learning experience to see what you like and dont like, etc

Anyways, welcome to the slipper slope of cigars, its just as bad as golf ;)

Try the Drew Estates Legend line. I don't typically like Connecticut shade wrappers, but I cannot put these down. The aroma is like a bowl of cereal and it has a sugary tip...so its like smoking a waffle. So good.

:clapp: Oh my God! I have a huge sweet tooth and that sounds awesome!! Off to Cigars International! Thank You!!

6c374afe3247d6147f5450e8aa8336ca.jpg

So smoof. Getting a nice buzz off her. I’m new to cigars but I’m hooked. My favorites are from a local family shop called El Beso that hand makes their cigars in shop. I’m partial to the Bourbon and La Gloria which is dipped in cognac. Also digging the Liga Pravada No. 9 but $30 cigar adds up quick.

I love that series. I have a few left. Had one yesterday too.

My buddy works at a cigar shop and says their markup is insane, almost that of liquor like at a bar. I buy locally as well especially for 1 or 2 sticks, but if im buying a bulk, ill look online. I really like smallbatchcigar, they sell alot of boutique lines. Don't think of it as overpaying tho, just a learning experience to see what you like and dont like, etc

Anyways, welcome to the slipper slope of cigars, its just as bad as golf ;)

Haha you’re not kidding. I’ve been spending some serious $$ but I love the idea of taking some time out of the day to relax, have a cigar and an adult beverage. Some of my goodies. I think I have a good mix of smooth and full bodied and some less expensive cigars.

dcbd7f5d812b031ff386860f32ef3b11.jpg

22473b7ec61feec0a314d7853b23e944.jpg

a2014b1e10ae82540f1f71b282409048.jpg

I appreciate the tip there-- I will be tracking one of these down to give it a go!

:clapp: Oh my God! I have a huge sweet tooth and that sounds awesome!! Off to Cigars International! Thank You!!

I appreciate the tip there-- I will be tracking one of these down to give it a go!
This is what you are looking for...
7f84d6aaa5a75d4b3d3d26b58973bd51.jpg

Back