What club are you looking to replace next?

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
With a new bag, there's nothing on my queue, but interested in what everyone is looking to replace next?

My wife wants a new driver bad, so I'm set for her bday gift!

Just waiting for the right deal to pop up on a set of irons.

My FW. It's a lukewarm ponder. I have a hard time getting it into the air consistently.

Next up: hybrids. Probably switching out my Cleveland Launcher Halo 3 & 4 clubs for Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi 4 & 5. Mizuno lofts for the 4/5 are the same as the Launcher 3/4.

Dunno if I'm replacing anything yet, but going to get a fitting to get my driver specs worked out. Shaft, length, etc. If we end up in something that works out better than the two heads I already have, then so be it. Other than that I'll probably do a wedge refresh at some point this year.

right now I'm looking at everything.

Irons and wedges. To be fair all the clubs in the bag could use updates but irons and wedges are the biggest priorities.

I replaced irons, driver and driving iron this year so I should hold off on getting anything else :LOL:

I really like everything in my bag. I don't see changing anything at this point for the year.

I replaced irons, driver and driving iron this year so I should hold off on getting anything else :LOL:

So it's time for putter, wedges, fairways and hybrids?

Putter.

I'm always looking at clubs when I shouldn't be and the 3 wood is probably the closest thing to the chopping block.

I'm thrilled to say...nothing!

Wedges! I see the CBX2 wedges in my future!

Probably a fairway wood of some sort. Currently using cobra f8 3 and 5woods. I think I need a refresh.

3 FW.
Went to demo at Golf Galaxy. Pulled the Sim2 in R and S flex as well as Sim2 Max HL.

Guy brings me the rocket version. I hit a few and left. Dude was maddeningly slow and was struggling big time.

Not a replacement, but I think I'm adding a Mavrik Max 5 iron and keeping the Ping G 4 hybrid in the bag. It just works so well for me. The alternatiev, which may eventually happen, is to look at adjustable hybrids in the current 4h and open spot below the 6 iron.

3 wood for me also. I have a 15* Rogue.
The head itself isn't bad, but I've had enough of the shaft in the club.
Thinking Cobra Rad Big Tour with a Fuji F3.
I don't want something too big for my fairway use.
Off the tee, it doesn't matter for me.

I haven't been able to play very often so I haven't had a itch to replace anything else. In two weeks time when I can really step up my rounds played, who knows what will happen :LOL: I'm going to say I can but ya never know!

Not really looking to replace anything as I got new irons, wedges, driver, and shafts for the fwy woods this year, but I am on the lookout for a 2-ball Ten-S w/ White Hot. That's not necessarily a replace, but more of try it and see if it can beat my original StrokeLab Ten-S.

Only thing that may need replaced in near future are wedges. Have several rounds on them. Lots of sim golf wedge practice.

1.) all the putters
2.) was thinking black zipcore wedges to go the with copper forged tecs but the snakebites have been coming on strong to the point the zipcores may fall off the list

Back