What Club Technology/Advancement Has Helped You The Most?

For me i feel that it has been the forgiveness and length of the modern woods, metal woods matched with shafts that help me load at my age. I have most always had good health, and that is the other thing. New information about how to stay healthy at a longer age. Let me explain....I have always been gifted with very good hand eye coordination and been able to put the ball in the enter of the club face.
I have always played sports at a high le vet in the amateur ranks. Military teams in Softball, Baseball world wide. AS i got older and retired from the Air Force, i stayed in decent shape. I am 63 and able to send it down the fairway, at times longer than guys 20 years younger. The steps that the modern golf club has come, and the advancements of the new shaft materials allow people like me to continue to change the distance. If you can take the time to research and get fitted for what Helps you, its out there for the taking....

It seems like such a simple thing that is almost hard to refer to as tech, but triple track on the golf ball has been great for my putting.

Access to launch monitor information to help dial in my set up.

I feel the forgiveness in all clubs have been so improved. That’s probably been my biggest help in my game the last couple years.

For me, it was getting rid of 3-4-5 irons and going with hybrids. Yes I could and can hit long irons, I just wanted to transition to something with more forgiveness and easier to hit.
There are all kinds of new technology stuff which is awesome also.

Back