Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just McDonald's coffee right now.

just McDonald's coffee right now.
Of the players in our area, I rank them:
1. McDonalds
2. Stewart’s (but it varies by store)
3. Dunkin
4. Starbucks

So what does Alyssa buy that I drink everyday?

Starbucks…

Of the players in our area, I rank them:
1. McDonalds
2. Stewart’s (but it varies by store)
3. Dunkin
4. Starbucks

So what does Alyssa buy that I drink everyday?

Starbucks…

Our order is similar. Only swap the top 2. But if I stop at Stewarts how do I say no to an eggwich?

My coffee is called Monster Zero Ultra

Our order is similar. Only swap the top 2. But if I stop at Stewarts how do I say no to an eggwich?
That’s the exact reason why I make it at home. I have a hard enough time trying not to be 300 lbs.

The one I have is from a local roaster. We actually go right to the warehouse where they roast it and get the beans fresh. Here is their website http://www.blazingbean.com/

Looks pretty solid there GG! I’ve said t once and I’ll say t again and again and again. You haven’t had real coffee until you’ve had freshly roasted, then freshly ground beans to make a fresh pot of coffee or pour over.

People can say whatever they want.....98% of what people like as coffee doesn’t even compare to what it should really taste like. It’s like wine, or bourbon, or cigars or anything else that has an acquired taste. Different roasts produce different flavors. (No syrup needed)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hortons, pinch of pink salt, 4 drops stevia, 4 drops cinnamon, add ice, splash of milk, add more ice. Yeti full of goodness.

Hortons, pinch of pink salt, 4 drops stevia, 4 drops cinnamon, add ice, splash of milk, add more ice. Yeti full of goodness.

You don't get that weird Stevia after taste? I want to like it, but I can't get past that taste. I do agree, however, that cinnamon in coffee is amazing!

You don't get that weird Stevia after taste? I want to like it, but I can't get past that taste. I do agree, however, that cinnamon in coffee is amazing!

I don't but my wife does. She can't do stevia. Maybe I've been doing it long enough that I don't notice it anymore. But yes, if you put a drop or 2 straight to the mouth you can taste the difference.

Drops of stevia? I've only ever seen the packets/granules

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I don't but my wife does. She can't do stevia. Maybe I've been doing it long enough that I don't notice it anymore. But yes, if you put a drop or 2 straight to the mouth you can taste the difference.

I have heard you either taste it or don't, there is no middle ground.

Peets House Blend with one packet of organic Stevia blend. Cup 1 of 2 :D

Zip Trip coffee...YA !
Always smooth....and sometimes a little chunky !

The one I have is from a local roaster. We actually go right to the warehouse where they roast it and get the beans fresh. Here is their website http://www.blazingbean.com/

Thanks. I'll have my wife order some. I don't drink a ton of coffee but when I do I want good coffee!

coffee.jpg

We buy El Marino at Aramburo in La Paz, Mexico and drink that daily. Meh...

Thanks. I'll have my wife order some. I don't drink a ton of coffee but when I do I want good coffee!

If you want really good coffee, I highly recommend this place https://coffeemilllargo.com/.

They are another local roaster to us, and they use an old school roasting method that makes the coffee so smooth. It's our absolute favorite. We were just there on Sunday chatting with the roaster.

Back