What coffee are you drinking?

I need a good Cold Brew or iced coffee blend that you can make at home and is relatively inexpensive if anyone has suggestions/recommendations

A Cortado from the local shop. Their espresso is very good.

Cold brew iced coffee from Starbucks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Erie island roasters -Perry’s Brew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't golf for crap, but I sure can hold my own when it comes to coffee. I buy Royal Kona Peaberry Medium roast coffee from my crack dealer, I mean a guy in work with contacts on the Big Island. Extremely smooth requiring no sugar. I do fancy a squirt or two of whipped cream on top though. Recently, my dealer has been getting some Kona XX dark roast which is super expensive, but really good and smooth. I am a scratch coffee drinker for sure.

A large blonde roast from Starbucks.....black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been drinking Real Good Coffee Co Light Roast at the office.

Lousy Maxwell House. It’s cheap on Amazon though.

Kirkland Pacific Bold FTW! Occasionally with a shot on Bailey's in it!

What coffee are you drinking?

Home made cold brew made from a kona blend from a local store. So so so good.

Starbucks Pikes place made at home

Black Rifle Coffee.

Homemade cold brew made from North Coast 216 blend.

Some nasty organic rain forest stuff from Costco. Will not buy again

haha what a glowing review

I’m not going to lie it’s awful. Maybe a step above Maxwell House or Folgers but it’s not good haha

Home made cold brew made from a kona blend from a local store. So so so good.

You had me at Kona blend.

Cafe bustelo for me. Gets the job done

Does anyone have a recommendation for a budget friendly whole bean coffee that can be purchased on Amazon. Currently we have "Real Good Coffee Company" 2 lb bag that we get for the office and looking to switch things up on this order.

Black donut shoppe K-Cup

Black donut shoppe K-Cup

I can drink a lot of black coffee, but I cannot drink any K-cup coffee black, that's bold!

I made some cold brew this morning with the rest of the Peruvian beans we had in the house.

I can drink a lot of black coffee, but I cannot drink any K-cup coffee black, that's bold!

I made some cold brew this morning with the rest of the Peruvian beans we had in the house.

To be honest I’m not a kcup fan. The machine we have takes any kind of coffee pod but makes it similarly to how the nespresso machines make it. (Very high powered spinning needle thingy) lol.

I literally drink all of my coffee black now, from anywhere. I just can’t stand the taste of creamer or milk in it anymore. I’m weird

Back