What comes to mind when you think of Tour Edge?

I like the name.

First thing I think of is titanium fairways. They're clubs that I look at over and over, even add to cart, but never pull the trigger. Someday...

Since the original Exotics 3 Wood came out —LONG. I gave my first one to my nephew who was and is a single digit handicap. He still has it, he still uses it and he still crushes it.

I think of value. Usually mostly in the wood category, but their C721 irons have me pondering their irons now too.

The American Motors of the Golf Club World. (Showing my Age).
You get value when you buy however devalues quickly.

I wish the Exotics Brand was more exclusive than it is now. (Internet Golfers want everything)

Value

I have only a single driver from them and don't know much about the company prior to that driver

Value was the first word that came to mind. Followed by performance, the strong kind.

Age discrimintion ! :ROFLMAO: . And as an old guy (I'm older than Scott McCarron who plays Tour Edge quite well), I'm offended (not really) by your reference to "old guy clubs".

Ahh!

Okay, hear me out.

I answered the question with complete honesty. It’s the first thing that popped into my head. Yes, maybe it was offensive. But from the way they advertise it’s just the way it appears.

But... Tour Edge is great! I got my first TE club last year in the EXS 220 3 Hybrid and it is a beast! And I’m not an old guy 🤣

Ahh!

Okay, hear me out.

I answered the question with complete honesty. It’s the first thing that popped into my head. Yes, maybe it was offensive. But from the way they advertise it’s just the way it appears.

But... Tour Edge is great! I got my first TE club last year in the EXS 220 3 Hybrid and it is a beast! And I’m not an old guy 🤣

:ROFLMAO: . My first thought was Scott McCarron because he plays Tour Edge. I follow the PGA Tour Champions. He still hits the ball a long way.

I have only had the hybrids, but I think of value with excellent playability. As good as anything else on the market.

Easy to hit

:ROFLMAO: . My first thought was Scott McCarron because he plays Tour Edge. I follow the PGA Tour Champions. He still hits the ball a long way.

I caddied for him years back and he was a player! He smoked the ball.

Walmart brand

Maybe a notch below the big guys( in name recognition) but trying harder!

Confusion.

I've been gaming their fairway woods for years. I think the ones that I have started out at like $300 give or take. They have the high end lines that you find in clubfitters. Then they have the cheaper Hot Launch brand that you would expect to find in a box at Costco. So which brand are they?

Old guy clubs.

I say that having had a EXS 17 degree 3wood and knowing how good it was and that I should think Value.

Too limited a number of shaft offerings.

Solid product and value for the money.

The name sounds like a budget product you would find at sporting goods stores a step above Walmart. Something pretending to be good equipment.

It’s unfortunate because everything I have read from people that actually know is they aren’t pretending and the equipment is very good. Not only that a good value as well.

combo braising rocket launcher fairway woods.

That may be specific to the exotics line but dang. I remember when the first edition came out and it was worlds hotter than anything else.

Great price and performance!
Used to think old guys but, not anymore

Honestly, up until a couple months ago, absolutely nothing popped in my head. Never thought about looking at, trying them out, or buying ever. Then I hit a friends exs pro driver. Fell in love and bought one. Now I look at whatever product they have available. So I am sure I am like many other consumers...even when in sight they were still out of mind.

Great value now and I think they have a great shot at becoming a major player. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Decent clubs at a great price in need of a marketing plan and visually sometimes not as attractive as could be IMO

Back