What comes to mind when you think of Tour Edge?

Surprisingly under the radar

Giant killer.... Hopefully.

I'm going to do a head to head test of exs 220 vs g400 max, and a not so fair comparison of the exs 220 3 wood vs my Callaway adjustable 4 wood.

Old guys.

You asked for quick reaction I think, and deserved or not, that's it.

true...old guys playing air guitar with a driver/fairway wood...

The first thing that comes to my mind when hearing the name is "Tour Model", a budget brand that makes/sells knockoff clubs (I played their Ping Eye knockoffs in the early '90s, and I think I still have one of their Tight Lies FW knockoffs in my junk bag in the garage).

I know Tour Edge is a much higher quality company than that, but it's the first thing that pops into my head.

Some of you all need to read some reviews :ROFLMAO:

Champions Tour is the first thing that comes to mind.

I havent tried any tour edge, but just by their marketing and looks, forst thing i think of is: cheap clubs (and i do know i should try them to be better informed but havent got the urge to try them yet)

The first thing I relate to Tour Edge will always be their original Exotics fairway woods.

I was a very early adopter and when I randomly read the name Tour Edge, they always pop into my mind.

I've tried many of the Exotics models but none more recent than the EX10 3W. EX9 hybrids are still in the bag.

I have their performance putter and it’s hot as hell.
I was going to buy their EXS pro loft but ended up getting a callaway Epic

I’ve read a lot of “underrated, value, quality”. I guess my question would be for all those responders have you tried them? What’s stopping you from having them in the bag?

I’ve read a lot of “underrated, value, quality”. I guess my question would be for all those responders have you tried them? What’s stopping you from having them in the bag?
I've been playing an EX10 Beta 3W the last 2 years, and it has been a great reliable club off the tee and off the fairway. Feel and sound is incredible, which is why I'm looking at TEE going forward in their woods. Irons, I haven't looked at them yes, but the new C721 irons have me interested. Not in the market for new irons, so not much motivation now.

Awesome woods at a friendly price, super ugly irons at a friendly price. Seriously love my EXS 220 Driver and hybrids, as well as my CBX 119 3 wood.

However the C721 irons do look like a very strong turn in a better direction in regards to the irons.

3 things:

-champions tour
-fairway woods
-Cheap stuff

While the 3rd one couldn’t be farther from the truth. They have quality products that are severely underrated, for some reason it’s a notion that comes to mind, albeit I know it’s not true.

Fairway Woods. Some of the best on the market.

First thought, cheap, beginners clubs. Right or wrong, that is my initial thoughts.

Hot faces (fw and hybrids)

Underrated

Champions Tour is the first thing that comes to mind.
I was just reading through this thread. This is exactly what came to my mind. They've supplanted Adams as the Champions Tour brand. I know there was and is more to both brands than that. But, it seems like that was the bread and butter.

Lately....Senior Tour

For me, not a lot to be honest.

Some of you all need to read some reviews :ROFLMAO:

I think it goes to show how hard it is to change perception. But a lot of these responses are interesting, even though not totally surprising.

Back