What Course Are You Playing Next?

Finally. I have an official tee time laid down at JCB on Sunday.

Just been nominated for best golf course in England and best new course in the world for 2019. Plus the buggies are yellow...

Plenty of pictures, please

Probably Rancho Solano, Fairfield, California.

Northlands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice course sort of in my area. HUGE greens. Solid conditions.

Buffalo ridge tomorrow morning

Will it be your first time?

I played it when I was like 13 I think (about 20 yrs ago). Wasn't even into golf at that time and I don't remember it....so yeah it's pretty much first time.

I played it when I was like 13 I think (about 20 yrs ago). Wasn't even into golf at that time and I don't remember it....so yeah it's pretty much first time.

It’s totally different now and you will love it

Got an e mail about the JCB course asking me to keep September 5TH FREE...…………..:fingers-crossed:

Headed out for vacation for the week and I have 2 rounds booked for the BHI Club at Bald Head Island NC.

Only course on the island so I’ll play it twice.

Driving down to jcb tonight, got a 9:30 tee time. Not doing a live thread
e7849d93fa05bbe9e471eccfe2236aae.jpg

Got sent this teaser photo

Northdale 9:30am.

Shot 80 here last time. One of the few courses I use hybrid around the greens due to the tight lies.

The Virtues in Nashport, OH tomorrow afternoon. Only Top 100 GD List course in OH (#74).

University Ridge in Madison WI for my company outing next Saturday. Love playing that course.

New Jersey National in an MGA outing. The current schedule has us playing as a 3some, but starting on hole 1 so that's a bonus.

Paradise Valley, Fairfield, California.

Back