What Course Are You Playing Next?

Chatmoss CC in Martinsville Va on Sunday, Bryan Park Champions course in Greensboro NC on Monday

Playing Old Greenwood and Coyote Moon for the Lake Tahoe Open III this weekend.

Beautiful pictures. We’re the courses in good shape? Pictures make the courses look fabulous
Playing Lebanon Valley for the first time. Played Iron Valley a few weeks ago and tees and greens were great, but three or four fairways needed work.

Thunderhart at Sunnyhill resort Sunday. First time playing up in that area.

Canterbury in about 12 hours. Tons of history at that place so I am excited

Coronado golf club, it’s right on the water on San Diego bay under the Coronado bridge with amazing city views. This is my first time playing there and we have been trying to get on all summer. It’s one of the harder public tee times to get in San Diego and I’m pumped to get out there.

Coronado golf club, it’s right on the water on San Diego bay under the Coronado bridge with amazing city views. This is my first time playing there and we have been trying to get on all summer. It’s one of the harder public tee times to get in San Diego and I’m pumped to get out there.
I love that course, especially the back 9 along the water in the late afternoon. I'm jealous!

Playing TPC Vegas in the mid morning. Part of a 4 round package bought earlier in the year. It's an awesome course and I finally feel like I'm getting comfortable on it after 5-6 rounds over the years.

During harvest time I don't travel to often so most of my play will be done on the home course.

Apart from my home course, I have a tee time booked at Crosland Heath at the end of the month. I can't wait to play it as it is supposed to be brilliant

Still playing the best course on Golfnow that is available for the day I'm looking to play. ;)

I'm trying to get a tee time for Galena Ridge in Kellogg Idaho this weekend.

If you know any .mil people who can get you on base, try Sea 'n Air golf course on Naval Air Station North Island. That's another Coronado gem!

Columbus Day Weekend I'll be playing Palmetto Dunes Arthur Hills Golf Course. Pretty excited to play.

Wife unfortunately ruled out Haig Point due to the Ferry Ride.

Reflection Bay unless i throw something on the books

Swan-e-set Links course.
It's a Trevino design and an absolute kick in the balls. The only course where I might actually lose so many balls I'm tempted to steal range balls to play with. Fun fact: many scenes from Happy Gilmore were filmed there.

If you know any .mil people who can get you on base, try Sea 'n Air golf course on Naval Air Station North Island. That's another Coronado gem!
Thanks for the rec! I have never even heard of it. I have a lot of active duty navy friends from my rugby days, I will have to reach out for sure and see if I can get out there with them.

@rogt and I are playing TPC Deere Run, home of the John Deere Classic, tomorrow. High temperature is only 54 degrees but at least the wind won’t be blowing 30mph like it was the last time we played there.

Century Pines and Kings Forest this weekend. Kings Forest has been rated in the top 100 in Canada so.im really looking forward to that one.

Just finished an amazing week for my bday..

Saddlebrook Palmer course twice, Legacy at Lakewood Ranch, Island Course at Innisbrook, & Copperhead at Innisbrook (Vaslpar).

Shot an 84 at Island and 86 at Copperhead and was pretty happy with that even with plenty of shots left on the course

Back