What Course Are You Playing Next?

I'm going back to my old hometown this weekend to hangout with some guys from my club at our ranch. I'm heading down early on Thursday night so I can play in a charity scramble at Abilene Country Club with 3 of my best friends growing up. Then Saturday I will play with the guys from my club at Diamondback which is one of my favorite courses ever. It was the course me and my dad started playing twilight rounds when I was in high school and college.

The local muni, as per usual. In a couple weeks, though: Streamsong Blue and Bay Hill. Bay Hill may be my most favoritest course I've ever played.

KIAWAH OCEAN COURSE

The local muni, as per usual. In a couple weeks, though: Streamsong Blue and Bay Hill. Bay Hill may be my most favoritest course I've ever played.

My buddy/swing coach works at Streamsong, dying to get out there and to Bay Hill one day

Birdsfoot outside of Pittsburgh this weekend and potentially Pittsburgh National as well, have a couple buddies coming down to golf. Hoping to get on Olde Stonewall before it gets too cold!

My typical home course. However next week it’s a trip to play in Arizona with several of the local THP guys. So excited as this is my first golf trip.

I'm trying to fit a round in with my daughter at one of the two Cragun's Legacy courses this weekend as it is likely the last chance I will have before they shut down for the winter in a couple of weeks. I've played about 30 rounds there this summer and I never tire of the courses.

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 4.43.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-10-07 at 4.44.04 PM.png

My reg playing buddy just joined a local CC, so hoping to play at his new track.

Eagle Ridge w/ @OhioGolfer One of a few really nice hidden gems in eastern KY

0F159997-524A-4351-9271-40360BA2F7F9.jpeg

Deer Valley Golf Course in Hummelstown, PA. My second round here. It’s a fun little course.
9A301BC4-C271-476D-BC61-F34AB39CEDF6.jpeg

Playing this one tomorrow with @MSEASU

391A8D27-C659-47D6-A550-8FCEF255D296.jpeg

Turtle Creek Golf Course in Limerick, PA. Second course I’ll play this year with a nuclear reactor in the backdrop.

TPC Berthoud Monday, can't wait!

Course in San Cabo next Tuesday! We head out for my Presidents Club trip on Sunday morning. Course we will be playing will either be the Nicklaus or Fazio course!!!

Course in San Cabo next Tuesday! We head out for my Presidents Club trip on Sunday morning. Course we will be playing will either be the Nicklaus or Fazio course!!!
Nicklaus course is great!

Playing Ridgemont Country Club on Saturday in a member/member best ball tournament.

1602731411897.png

Eagle Sticks for my first round in about three weeks...ugh.

Westridge GC, La Habra CA. I have never played this course before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Campeon at Mission Inn Saturday!

Back