What Course Are You Playing Next?

I'm playing Dublin Ranch tomorrow morning. Played there a few weeks ago and the greens were hot garbage. One of my buddies played a week ago and said the same thing so I am not hoping for a lot. But it was the only tee time I could get that would allow me to be done by 11AM.

Oak Marsh tomorrow & either Panther Lake or Crooked Cat on Wed.

Off to Pinehurst next week for two rounds Midsouth and Talamore. Two I haven't played.

David L. Baker on Sunday if it does not rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe Swan E Set on Sunday. Lee Trevino designed course. They filmed Happy Gilmore there. First hole is 600 yards long.

My home course is holding it's annual Cross-Country / Greenskeeper's Revenge event tomorrow. They take the 27 holes and layout 18, and then put the pins in the stupidest of places. The first hole for example is a combination of a 295 yard par 4 and a 466 yard par 5, except you have to navigate the trees that line the fairways. It's usually a lot of fun. The forecast is for the same as today (which was awesome) and we're the first group out so we won't have to stand in the fairway watching the group in front 8 putt.
1604791412072.png
The fourth hole is usually the most difficult; you have to hit over a long line of pines to get from the 7th fairway to the 4th, and then you have to lay-up to a spot that gives you a shot at the 10ft wide gap in the trees that line the left side of 4. I've never played with anyone that has the height to hoist a ball over them so the gap is your only hope.

Playing nine at Brookside CC tomorrow morning with my Dad. Looks like we’ll be hacking around in the rain, should be fun!
1606310540251.jpeg

Gonna go play Pointe South Friday. I haven't played it in awhile, and it's a pretty decent course, but I'll know I'm only playing it because I forgot to try to book Aiken GC until yesterday and that place was booked solid.

Playing Caledonia for the first time on Friday
1606346673654.png

Northlands, looking like it may be one of the last round of the year unfortunately

David L. Baker tomorrow.

The Gold course at Wigwam Resort today, the Victory course at Verrado tomorrow, the Big Wick course at Wickenburg Ranch on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Hopefully my home course, once they open up again next week after lockdown

Playing my home course - Fullerton GC, on Sunday.

Home course Newton Commonwealth tomorrow and Sunday

If I play tomorrow, the home course one last time before they close for the season.

Morgan Creek tomorrow. Hoping to post a decent number since its kicked me in the ass the last couple times.

Iron Valley in Lebanon, PA tomorrow. This island green is GOING DOWN!!!
1606609007943.jpeg

Back in the saddle tomorrow. Only 1 round this month but it was a nice break!

Goat Track tomorrow called Beacon Woods. Shirt untucked.

Tuesday heading over to Sarasota to play Misty Creek. Shirt tucked in.

Probably my home course, Meadowood GC, in May when the surgeon releases me to golf.

TPC Craig Ranch tomorrow.

new home of the Byron Nelson.

TPC-CR-Byron-Nelson-850x470.gif

Back in the saddle tomorrow. Only 1 round this month but it was a nice break!

Goat Track tomorrow called Beacon Woods. Shirt untucked.

Tuesday heading over to Sarasota to play Misty Creek. Shirt tucked in.

Haha love the tucked in comments. That’s great

Back