What Course Are You Playing Next?

TPC Craig Ranch tomorrow.

new home of the Byron Nelson.

TPC-CR-Byron-Nelson-850x470.gif
25mph winds and a haboob! no big deal

Most likely Little Apple, an executive that’s the first to open in the area. Has 10 (mostly drivable if you wanna score badly) par 4’s and 8 par 3’s.

I lost my access to the one course (for now, my pleading hasn’t got desperate enough) that I was always allowed on to walk even if closed so long as the greens weren’t frozen. New owners, that I don’t think realize how much I helped them this year.

So my desperation will only go up every 40* day from here on out.

I’ve had a lot of eagle putts there. I’ve also lost a lot of balls in the water. There is no margin for error on about 6/10.

My home exec - Birch Hills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Venue change for tomorrow. I was looking forward to playing Misty Creek in Sarasota since I never have but we are moving to University Park.

Saturday I teed off at 75* and 10mph wind. Tomorrow high of 55* and 20mph wind. Fun.

New courses for this year booked so far are :

Saunton

Saunton Golf Club (East) - Top 100 Golf Courses of Britain & Ireland

Royal Porthcawl

Royal Porthcawl Golf Club - Top 100 Golf Courses of the British Isles

North Hants

North Hants Golf Club - Top 100 Golf Courses of England

West Hill

West Hill Golf Club - Top 100 Golf Courses of the British Isles

West Sussex

West Sussex Golf Club - Top 100 Golf Courses of the British Isles

Five gems , and I will be playing some other top 100 courses again, such as Hankley Common

And I may get to Royal Birkdale....

Venue change for tomorrow. I was looking forward to playing Misty Creek in Sarasota since I never have but we are moving to University Park.

Saturday I teed off at 75* and 10mph wind. Tomorrow high of 55* and 20mph wind. Fun.

F2F55C4C-12C4-4241-8359-96F17B2902A6.jpeg

Could be worse dude! 😂

Heading to historic Reading Country Club on Saturday. Looking forward to it!
1620958940481.jpeg

Back to La Cantera with some good dudes. Pumped.

Biddingforgood has a hand full of courses near you up for bid right now. Reading is one. Chester Hospital auction...good stuff and maybe good values...
That’s cool! I have no idea how to navigate the site though, any tips?

That’s cool! I have no idea how to navigate the site though, any tips?
Go to biddingforgood and create an account...The offerings from Chester Hospital expire in 23 days about. I once bought the Aronimink offering. The same woman continues to donate it. When I bought it she put a buyitnow at 600...I think I was like the first to see it....I just ckicked and bought....Ha....anyway...several of the offerings from the charity have buy it now prices....My methodology is don't bid....Wait. Put an add to my watch list on the ones you are really interested in. Then in the last 5 minutes place a bid that represents how much you will go to...not the next highest bid needed. The program will adjust to bid again if needed. I have made over 40 purchases like this thru BFG. Last year I bought 5 rounds in Hilton Head. 3 were dirt cheap two I had to go pretty deep.

Coeur d’Alene Public Golf Club on Saturday!

Home course. Hoping to get a couple rounds in before June

Reston National, hoping it's maintained better this season since I haven't been there since November.

Next couple weekends will be at Morgan Creek.

Course came back from winter extremely well this year and is an absolute jewel right now. Greens are really fast but not rock hard - my favorite combination.

I will be playing Michelbook Country Club in about a week. Excited to see how many balls I lose and houses I hit.

I will be playing TPC Las Vegas tomorrow morning.

Hiddenbrooke GC in Vallejo, CA on Sat. Played there two Sat’s back and it was 80 with 25mph winds. Lonnnnnng dayyyyyy that day. Forecast is for 18mph this Sat, so that’s nice :l

Playing Blackberry Oaks GC later today. Have 11:40am tee time. One of my favorites in the area I live in. :golf2:

Back