What Course Are You Playing Next?

Got four of them coming next week on the Cape :D
Wednesday - Bass River
Thursday - Dennis Pines and Dennis Highland
Friday - Acushnet River Valley

Playing my home course tomorrow (Urbana Country Club) and Firestone South Thursday.

Playing the Neuse CC in Clayton NC at 11:50.

Thought the Hotsdeal I booked was for tomorrow but it looks like I'm skipping out of work today.

Playing my home course (or the closest thing I have to one) - Hidden Valley GC in Pine Grove - this afternoon with my neighbor, then on Sunday as well in our local league.

Next weekend I might be playing London Downs GC near Forest, VA while visiting my in laws - depends on schedule though.

Then the week of the 24th I'll be in the Charleston area on vacation with my wife and planning to play both courses at Wild Dunes.

Playing the home course twice this weekend. MGA game sat morning and a round with buddies on Sunday, including @mmaynard11 !!!

Playing Royal New Kent in Virginia tomorrow at noon and Quaker Creek in North Carolina (goat track) on Sunday

Playing the home course twice this weekend. MGA game sat morning and a round with buddies on Sunday, including @mmaynard11 !!!
Looking forward to it & thanks for the invite!

schedule is booked for next week...

Sunday : Maderas
Monday: The Grand - Apparently they just had US Open qualifier there this weekend
Monday PM: Coronado GC in afternoon
Tuesday : Aviara
Wednesday: Torrey Pines
Wednesday PM: Golfnow round somewhere available not booked.

schedule is booked for next week...

Sunday : Maderas
Monday: The Grand - Apparently they just had US Open qualifier there this weekend
Monday PM: Coronado GC in afternoon
Tuesday : Aviara
Wednesday: Torrey Pines
Wednesday PM: Golfnow round somewhere available not booked.

you’re going to love the conditions at Torrey right now. Nothing on Maderas recently but Coronado is going to be good afternoon Round as temps are cooling a bit this next week. Grand from the tips is a beast especially the closing holes. Have fun and enjoy some good food while you’re here.

Prairie Landing in West Chicago tomorrow.

you’re going to love the conditions at Torrey right now. Nothing on Maderas recently but Coronado is going to be good afternoon Round as temps are cooling a bit this next week. Grand from the tips is a beast especially the closing holes. Have fun and enjoy some good food while you’re here.
food recommendations always appreciated!

Played Staley Farms and Tiffany Greens in 40* weather earlier this week. Being from Clearwater, this was definitely a change of scenery.

GOOD NEWS! After a record-breaking snowfall winter, golf is now open!

First tee time of the year tomorrow afternoon at one of the local tracks - Mountainview Golf Course!

I’m playing the UGA golf course tomorrow.
Hopefully playing my home course a few times next week!

Back to Iron Valley tomorrow. Have a good feeling about the island green!
0B448DD9-DBE2-44CA-8679-4B9DAF037FCB.jpeg

We-Ko-Pa Saguaro next Monday! I'm pretty excited about it.

Back